Reviews for Megaman Zero X: Humanus Machina
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
I love the story, this has earned its spot amongst the few noteworthy fanfictions I have found. The concept is great, and while I'm no fan of romance it isn't overwhelming so I can enjoy the book regardless. Great job portraying the characters correctly too. The only thing I have a problem with is the speed of the aircraft. 500 kph for an aircraft, especially a jet, is hardly anything. For comparison, thats about half the cruising speed of a passenger jet while the speed of sound is about 1200 kph. However, the rest of the story so far is great.
XenoGamer186 chapter 22 . 11/14/2016
This story is amazing! I have read many fanfics on this site in my short time as a writer, but few have made me interested enough to stick around this long. Every story I read gives me motivation and ideas to use in my own works (style and format, as well as some do's and don'ts), and yours is no exception to this.

I was going to review the grammar and such, but to be honest, I was too immersed to catch any grammatical errors.

I love your story, and I will definitely look forward to your next chapter. Until next time.
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 22 . 6/30/2016
All I can say is woah. This story is beautiful. Please never let it die.
Plz continue chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
plz continue it is awesome
Steve chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
HOLY SHIT! These last two chapters were fucking amazing and i'm not even close to kidding! First of all I love what you did with Ciel. She is so much more bad ass than in the games, and it is amazing. I have to say though the trap Signas set was my favorite. It did make it that much harder to see him go though. He was one of my favorite characters, but at least he died a heroes death. All I can say is great job and please update soon!
The Unknown chapter 22 . 6/6/2015

...is there more?
Anyways,love this so much. You gave me quite a bit of happiness from this story, and I love how you portrayed everyone~!
Continue? v
OmegaDaBiomental chapter 22 . 4/19/2015
AWESOME!
Arian Rose Light chapter 22 . 4/16/2015
Haven't read this in a while and am now questioning myself why
megamanXZ chapter 22 . 4/15/2015
Thank you. I kinda had a picture of him from your fic. It is amazingly good, and I have read alot of AU megaman fics. I myself am making a fic which combines all of the Megaman together. Please post new chapters soon!
Melanieciel chapter 22 . 4/14/2015
That is the greatest chapter you have writen, it was fantastic,"Because I'm Zero's girlfriend you bitch," I liked this and I liked the whole badass thing Ciel was doing it was just awesome, I'm so happy that you are updating this fast , dying for the next chapter
Dead Pann chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Will characters from ZX Advent show up? Even if some of the characters are carbon copies of ones from ZX.
BlueStar Palette chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
Whyyyyyyyy? *sob*
I don't want him to diiiiiieeeeee.. Why signas ? Ah well .. He was awesome ..
BlueStarPalette chapter 21 . 4/11/2015
Daaaamn .. Signas is BADASS !
LassRonan0020 chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
This is intense!
megamanXZ chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
Love the fic. Clarify something: Is Zero the original reploid Zero or the latest one?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »