Reviews for KouKou Puffs
Asarikou-chan chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
SO cute. I like the poem and Kouji's present is so sweet as well. Ooh, it is really cold for such a lovely day*From the one who never celebrated it hehe*

This one was so sweet.

I would really like to see more cuteness ...
Asarikou-chan chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
That was fun to read. Umm I am not a fan of Yaoi...read the fluffy ones only. so couldn't resist reading this one.

Kouji is really perverted here haha. He deserved that slap. Ah wonder how will he get his revenge and Kouichi became more courageous than before...
Meda Princess chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
IT'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! D And now I get to go to bed and dream of wonderful KouKouy puffness. 3 (Actually, it'll probably be Angstshipping again. Heh, heh. *sweatdrop*) So, when will there be more? *bats eyelashes extra cutely*
Meda Princess chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
No! It's funny! It's absolutely, uh... great. My mind just went blank. Anyway, I LOVED IT! D *many hearts and pink sparkles*

"Can you think of anything else white and sticky that I might enjoy lick-" *dies laughing on the floor*

So what's his revenge gonna be like? 3
Evide chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I don't know about Tokyo, but it was raining in Kyoto ;_;

at least the humidity actually made it feel warmer...

but anyways, I really love this story! I was ecstatic to see there had been two updates! I always think koukou could be given more love, so thanks! w it was fluffy and lighthearted and perfect for Valentines!

The poems sound professional, I really love them both! I hope you decide to write more KouKou Puffs~
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
These are so cute! I love how despite the fact that Kouichi is older, he is the one to always be blushing and not understand what's going on. I loved how Koji's kiss can make Kouichi faint like that, even when he's prepared. Maybe they're just 'mind-blowing' cuz Koji is the one who gave them. I can't wait for the next one to see what happens since Kouichi isn't supposed to faint that time. Update soon please! Thanx, bye!
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
"So, when the moment came, he was completely unprepared and promptly fainted on the spot." XDXDXD

"It still didn't stop him from hitting the floor in a dead faint." XDXDXDXD I almost feel sorry for Koichi. Almost. 3 I can't wait for the next one! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for writing these! D
Shadowedlion chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Two Kouji's? Jesus, I'm surprised they could deal with one. The beginning of that is so funny, and the bit at the end was just cute. :D
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Haha, I love how you put those two in this chapter! It was soo funny and entertaining! Best part:

"OR MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US!"

Yeah... Anyways, it was great :3
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
XD This chapter was a riot! And of course Koji has a soft stop for his brother. 3 So when do we get to the really good stuff, eh?
Skirtbari chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awww, this is ADORABLE.
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Awe. This was adorable.
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oo...

*very loud squee* YOU DID AWESOME! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! *mega glomps you and proceeds to nearly squeeze the living daylights out of you* Poor Koichi... *devious grin*

Koji: Crap. She's got ideas. TT

Me: XP I was gonna ask that you continue and maybe make this muti-chapter, but if you don't really like the pair I won't ask. Just have a question: does Koji not know about his brother's feelings for him in this...? That's what it kinda sounded like, but...?
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awe, this one was so cute! I'm a fan of both KouKou and Kokuya. You do amazing things hun! Keep it up