Reviews for Moonlit Endeavours
Oriana Star chapter 1 . 4/22
Great story! Sweet couple!
RomEdy Girl chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
More soon, please! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I liked the story, it was simple nice I realy injoyed it. MAKE MORE!
fanficsareawesome chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
So cute! Don't worry, it wasn't bad. A slightly abrupt ending, but it was really really good!
POKE GIRL chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
AWESOME!
what happens next?
MyFoodNotYours chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was a good read :) The character were both pretty stubborn, which I like in ego shipping, and the grammar's all good!
Soldier Warrior chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
SO GOOD! I LOVE IT!
egoshipper246 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
:) love it
RiiiiiFics chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh my, that was beautiful.
You matched their personalities as they would in the TV show. 3
Michelicious chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
God I hate the login system here thats always messed up. Delete the one below, I did sign in before making that review -.- :

I won't tell you how I got on this page, the story is dull and random but hey I'm glad I got here. The first egoshippy of someone is sacred. Especially when it's one as good as yours I am SO jealous. Here's my review:

First off, I really adored how you started this. A battle is always a good thing to start a story with, even if it's just its (obvious, MISTY FTW) conclusion. So this was a nice way of setting Misty doing her daily gym duties. We immediately got into her routine; beating often unexperienced trainers, remisnisincing about old times, visiting friends from time to time. I really liked how you efficiently got it across. And also the pokemon aspect of the story, lately I find that shipper really do LOTS of AU fics. So seeing Pokemon actually do stuff in your POKEMON story (sup psyduck) was refreshing lol. GOOD JOB.

Oh, I love haikus. Ok I don't love them like I know a lot about them and write some for myself (did you write this one, it's really good!) but I know their rules (thanks anyway for the explanation, was nice ;)). Especially since one episode of Avatar where...ok im just babbling sorry. Anyway the Tentacruel reference? KAWAIIII...! People always seem to forget about this random super funny MISTY FACT haha. So the secret admirer is someone who either knows her well or got to know her well.

I've heard lots of insinuations/read lots of stories about Daisy and Tracey. Apparently there really are hints of the two together... Or is it just a fandom? I'd have to check it out eventually, this has come too many times under my attention. (or maybe you can be the nicest and tell me lol). Your portrait of the 3 sisters was hilarious. It's the same ones from the show, I can tell! LOL. I admit I am scared at the idea of them ever being on facebook? They'd rape that 'like' button. :P ... anyway, you can always count on them for a little makeover. Comedy effect AND plot use for them. You got my thumbs up!

"It didn't seem that long ago that comments like that either made Misty blush or snap at her sisters. Now it didn't bother her because truth was, she was over her crush. Ash was Ash, that's all there was to it. But she knew he would always be one of her best friends."

This was a turning point for me in the story. Lots of people forget about Misty probably harboring feelings for Ash or vice-versa in their stories about them. I feel that before going in any romantic direction with one of them, you have to mention it, either to deny, confirm or leave the status quo as it is. Good job. Oh, and the luvdisks! They were such a nice touch to the scenary. Wow... I felt like in Lion King love scene. True story.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, your description skills are amazing and your dialogue... impeccable. Your characters are so /in/ characters! Reading this was a guilty pleasure. Misty WILDflower? Wow I facepalmed myself for never thinking of this one before! And their little mind games? GREAT TOUCH. That is SO EGOshipping. I admit the twist of Misty having already figured out who the secret admirer probably was and their revealed past relationship was great. I wished you'd made a story about the events prior to this! Wow, I really loved it and you as an author.

I see that LiliNeko is one of your mentor/inspiration. I never read I want you to want me in whole. I quit ffnet before it was completed and only returned recently. So, that's why the tentacruel plushie sounded familiar. It was more of a shoutout as Gary could have given her anything else. I get it now. So, yeah good job. I oculdn't help but realize Maia's Pen isn't in your faves. Since you offered a suggestion, here's mine: Read Right Time. One of my faves egoshippy... with this one NOW.

AWESOME oneshot.