Reviews for At home with the Cohens
McDayDreaming chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Just caught up on this chapter, still love story. I hope you're still planning to continue.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
Are you planning on another chapter to this story? Looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Great to see an update! Good job on the chapter! It sounds like Seth's improving. Would love to see more details about that. Does he still use his wheelchair? Or is it all crutches, now? How's the Baclofen pump working? Haha. :)
Emily989 chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
My name is Emily. I have an idea for this story. It's just an idea, mind you. But what if Natalie was actually real, but she's not the receptionist at the desk. She's actually the same age as them. She's the one who goes to Pacific and got the restraining order against Oliver. What if Ryan goes with Luke to Pacific, and he sees her and its love at first sight? Ryan falls in love with Natalie, and Natalie falls in love with Ryan. What do you think of that? Or you could do another story where it starts there too.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
An update to this story would be wonderful! I still enjoy reading previous chapters and periodically check to see if there is anything new. It's great!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Ok, same review. This is a US show, it's mom. It completely throws everything off. This happens in the US, US does not say Mum. If I was writing for Dr Who, I'd say Mum.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
Still waiting for your next chapter, along with others, I'm sure. :) Would love to see an update sometime soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Great story! I check frequently for updates. :) It sounds like Seth went through the surgery okay. It will be interesing to see how the pump helps improve his life. As he has a severe form of Cerebral Palsy, no one is expecting a miracle, but hopefully the pump gives him a little bit more mobility. I've seen stories or tv shows where people with spinal cord injuries or other medical problems are miraculously cured, but I like how you make this story realistic and true-to-life. Hopefully, Seth's personal life keeps improving!
cdyer98 chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
Omg... I just read this straight through! You are an amazing writer! Hope you upload soon :D
McDayDreaming chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
It was great! Oh no Oliver's in the picture. Here comes trouble! How does he react to Seth's disability?
Emily chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Please don't let Marissa make the same mistake with Oliver that she did on the show. I thought she was gonna be stronger in this story. Don't let Summer screw up too bad with Seth.
McDayDreaming chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
I just found this again and and caught up. I know it's been a while since you updsted, but I hope you'll keep writing this.
Anom chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
I love your story! I want more please
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Yes! Another job well done. Poor Seth. This summer hasn't been the best for him health-wise, has it? It seems like more often than not, he's not feeling well. :( Between that and his mobility issues... Hopefully, the surgery will help improve things and not slow him up too much. Can't wait to see what you write next. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
I recently came across this story and I really like it! I've already read it through several times and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I can't wait to see how you handle Seth's surgery and recovery time. Perhaps, Summer will visit him in the hospital? I had a friend that used a Baclofen Pump, so it will be interesting for you to write about it. Great job!