Reviews for Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
IonicAmalgam chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
You uploaded this to the wrong story.
bec chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Loved it! This was funny and great!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i want chapter 8
Jedi Trance Servlaya chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
OMG THIS IS MY SECOND TIME READING THIS IS SERIOUSLY CANT STOP LAUGHING! I HOPE U UPDATE MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS DEUX SOON!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Oh, god! You are an awfully, horribly, appallingly…

WONDERFUL WRITER. Great story! I hope you write more like it.
blank101 chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
This was fantastic! I read it in one sitting sporting a stupid grin that cracked into laughing out loud occasionally.

Great pace, fantastic casual style which suited the subject perfectly, lovely characterizations and well-thought-out details (the Dress of Doom was a hilarious aside).

It rattled along at just the right speed and carried me effortlessly with it.

Well done - I'm green with envy.

Blank.
shar chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Brilliant! Poor Luke, he is absolutely tortured in this fic! ] And by the way, Booster was HYSTERICAL! LOL i loved it!
x-woman1 chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
LMAO! very, very, very funny :)
The Angry Classicist chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I like this version of how they got together better than the canon one.
Rosie Rubix chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
*falls about laughing*

Oh, perfect.

*giggles again*

*add to favourites*
Rosie Rubix chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
I quite admire her restraint. I would have kicked him somewhere entirely different.

And when she promised she wouldn't hit him I just thought...oh dear. She's going to kick him, isn't she?

Hehehehe.
Rosie Rubix chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
For an OC, I love that girl.

And Chaz is growing on me.

:D
Rosie Rubix chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
Now me, I wouldn't have thought Luke was that kind of guy.

But then again...I'm willing to go along with your character assessment (aren't Jedi meant to be celibate?) for the sake of the fic.

Besides, I'm hugely amused. The...er...well endowed woman for Luke and a really tall bloke for Mara.

Impressive.

Most impressive.

*slightly evil cackle*
Rosie Rubix chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
It's the die. As in the singular form of the word 'dice'. It's a gambling term.

But I'm giggling already, which is an excellent sign.

Mara's scared of Luke, IMO. She's scared of what he could do to her if she let him get closer, and she's scared of hurting him.

But that's just my opinion.

*goes to read rest of fic*
tuathafaerie chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was very funny. A tad racy, but overall hilarious and a good read. Whew, the emotional and relationship conflicts! I cracked up over all of them. Good job. C2

Tuatha :D