Reviews for the end will justify the means
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awww! So freaking cute and unique! Love it!
amy-x-ian-forever chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh my gosh, this so cute! It's like a fluffy little puppy, and everyone knows how absolutely adorable fluffy little puppies are, right?
dimkasgirl07 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was sooo awesome and so fun to read! Great job XD
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love you.

And Amy Lollipopper would like to congratulate Lord Tootsimort for a job well done. :)

Okay, it's just amazing and epic in every way and yeah.

The Scorrose orphanage, really? I swear, I started giggling uncontrollably like that.

"How about we rob Gringotts?"

That line sort of, kind of killed me, just so you know. I was giggling then too. Come to think of it, I giggle a lot and should probably work on that...

Anyway, I love how it ended up with a happily ever after, and I can just imagine that room they painted and how amyzing it looked. I also loved how you included Mollysander and am going to pretend that Louis and Natalie got back together just because I love him.

And I love how Mrs. Zabini of all people was the one you had taking them to meet the orphans.

Basically, if you can't tell, I just love the story and must add it to my ScorRose c2.
Unspeakable53 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
OMG, Mad, where do I begin?..

First, congrats on finishing another 10K! That's pretty intense :) Great job!

So, this was absolutely lovely. I loved the whole entire storyline, it was so original, and so unique. I don't even know where you pulled this out of, but it was brilliant. I loved how Scorpius and Rose hadn't seen each other in a reallyreally long time, and they were reunited.

Those orphans broke my heart.. they were so precious! They warmed Draco's heart! &hearts. That was so cute, and I fell in love. I really loved Cale (weird, I know), but he just seemed so broken and hurt, even if he put on a strong front. I wanted to hug him! :)

Now, for the best part: ScorRose! I loved them so much! I have to say, even if they aren't my favourite, they are so cute, and I loved the way you characterized them Their whole story was absolutely lovely, and Rose was perfect; the walls she had around her heart were beautifully done, and I loved how Scorpius had to tear them down. Those little tiny moments they shared made me smile so hugely, because they were so cute! I loved it, and I don't even have enough words! :D

The only nitpick: I totally would have loved you to draw out the fight scene; y'know, get Rose to yell some more ;) Wanna know why I'm thinking these crazy thoughts? Because at the, end, it makes the reunion that much greater and sweeter and cuter! But it's probably just me wanting more ScorRose :D

Oh, and I LOVE the name of the orphanage.. it's adorable. &hearts.

Anyways, great, amazing, beautiful job! I'll talk to you soon, yeah?

Love,

Bri
lonely hands chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh gosh. This is so darn adorable, but so heartwarming and so unique! I love the idea of them and the Orphanage - it just shows this lovely side to Rose and Scorpius that I had never thought of before.

Oh, Mad. You just write superbly well, and this is one of the RoseScorpius fanfics that will really stick out in my mind.

Instant favourite!

- Aimy
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OhMyGosh just !bkjvshgsnbkjvbskg fkljb!

This is A-Ma-Zing. Just- the-the orphans, and the Scorrose, and they just. Oh my gosh.

I am rendered speechless. You've finally done it.

Okay - I can talk again! I /loved/ the little LysanderMolly mentions, and now I'm really curious - are Rhini and Cale related to Scorp and Lorcan, respectively. 'Cause halfway through, I was like - Oh gosh, they are totally Rose/Scor and Lucy/Lorcan's kids from the future!

But, they weren't. And I'm sort of glad.

Just Wow, Mad. Fantastic!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Yay! A RoseScorp :):):) I had an inner monologue going through my head of all the yelling Scorp should have endured.. Lils, Dom or Moll (in my head) were very cutting about his giving up of Rose and the orphanage, all for a 'stupid date with a bimbo skank' (Yeah, I didn't like her in this - standing in between Rosie and Scor - GASP!)

So I liked

A) the originality :):):):)

It was an interesting idea

B) Rhini was adorable! I have a soft spot for Cale too ;)

C) the pairing - like, DUH!

D) Hermione was awesome. Hands down.

Sherbetgirl xx
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Zhie has finished reading! Whohooo. ;) She really loved the part when Draco came and glared at them. This was a cute story. I loved Molly! She was hilarious! :D

And I loved Rhini, she was very cute!

Overall, amazing job, Mad! You never cease to amaze me with your 10k stories. ;)
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
It was so so so cute, Mad!

A very different idea and it was absolutely wonderful!

The orphanage idea, it's just...so touching!

And Rose and Scorpius were perfect.

Could help but insert a bit of Molsander, could you?

Over all, it was great and I'd love to read more RoseScor if you wrote them!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I admit, Draco just cracked me up. :D Too funny.

I loved it. I think this isone of the best Scrose fics I've read. It was brilliant. :D

You just amaze more and more with every new story. :D
sidsaid chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I have fallen in love with Molly XD siriusly ;) she was soo funny :D "Going to meet the father, eh?" AND "No, the hot dog" HAHAA.

Then Scorpius; "I didn't say it was a nice piece of land" HAHAHA. That had me in a tizzy. "I never said my grandfather was a generous man" LOVE IT.

AND It's nice to know that SPEW still exists :)

BUT, I want to know how Draco feels about all of this!

I kind of love how you now have this small collection of 10k one-shots growing, it's AWESOME :D

As always my dear, I have loved this :) and the love is multiplied by a billion because it is Scorrose. Thank you for being such a brilliant writer!

Love your fellow sextuplet and next-gen enthusiast

Sid x

&hearts - for good measure ;)