Reviews for School Days: Preschool
lego50 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I laughed so hard
Magikena chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I saw the chapter title and the first thing that popped into my head was a four year old Katniss rapping...
Magikena chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Beetee "feels like a sir". I imagine him taking very... Well, mature and proper, like an English man.
Bluestarisawesome chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is killing me lol just picturing snow and coin as teachers
I am Haymitch chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Heya sweetheart,

This fanfic borders on official awesomeness (no offence - but Finnick Odair is the one and only definition of pure awesomeness)

Please keep writing

Stay alive

- Haymitch
sugarangelcookies chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
My favorite parts were your favorite parts the beginning where Claudius is told not to sing. Your ideas are so creative... I could never think of an idea like this. Keep on writing!
sugarangelcookies chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I love the ending! Aww Peeta 3 I just loved the rolecall in general. My favorite was Haymitch. Ahhh drunk sassy Haymitch...and I loved the Fannie scene. You are a really hilarious and good writer! Keep writing!
sugarangelcookies chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Aww! The PeetaxKatniss part was so cute! I love Johanna. She is hilarious and I could totally see her as a cursing, stripping four/five year old. I actually like Gloss. I usually don't, but Gloss likes Beetee and Wiress, so I like him too. I love Beetee. And Wiress. They're so funny! And I love the Cinna part! Keep writing :)
sugarangelcookies chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hilarious! And I love the AU idea but I like how you also try to make it as canon as possible. Your intelligence really shows (the Laurel school part - clever idea). Keep writing :)
swiggity swame this is my name chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
lolz I love how the kids suggested songs and how Beetee corrected Coin.
I'm Not Telling You chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
My favorite part was " Song of the Valkyrie". I ADORE Beetee and Wiress.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. You excel at portraying the characters as miniatures. Bravo.
Banana Llama chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
This Fanfic is amazing!

I'd create an account but it won't let me .

Either way, I love this. Please write some more. And are Brutus, Enobaria, Cato, Clove, Marvel & Glimmer not in the class? I was waiting for Glimmer...
Lorna Potter chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I love finnick and annie in dis!and beetee and wiress!SOOO CUTE! But the cutes of all has to be lil Peeta wiv his crush on Katniss!cnt wait fer update! :)

Lorna xx
AnnieStarMellark chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This story is too cute. Love baby Finnick, Peeta, Beete, Katniss, Gale, and Johanna.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »