Reviews for The Trip
staceleo chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
Aaaaahhhhh! You killed me with this chapter! It was pure greatness and I wanted to kick James's stupid head in. Soo...next chapter soon? :0)
SMG.-.Marie chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
Good chapter! Please update soon! I hate cliffies!
bbp1 chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
What a fucking asshole James is. Proud of Bella ...hope Edwards call is positive!
twichris chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
please let it be that tayna is just trying to mess with them and break them up. update soon.
JRDurham chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
totally in the mob to hunt down and kick james' butt. i really want to believe that edward has seen the photo himself and is calling bella because he knows that she's seen it as well...or to warn her. i hope... :(

ugh ugh ugh...
alc1002 chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
Good chapter
Liz24 chapter 27 . 4/28/2012
I can review again!

** James!

He better not ruin her. I am going to hate him, I just know it.

Feel better!
Ami chapter 27 . 4/28/2012
James? WTF?

Sorry you're dealing with health issues. :-( How awful. Yea, of course I understand. Hope you feel better and not just because you stuck me with the biggest cliffe EVER. :-)
Ami chapter 26 . 4/28/2012
Wow. Huge step for Edward. :-) :-)

Love this story.
JaMarie chapter 27 . 4/28/2012
I just read though all the chapters that you have so far and really like this story. I have to say that I was surprised that James was at the door. I hope Bella kicks his ass for what he did to her in the past and for having the gall to show up again. I'm looking forward to the next update.
Midnight Cougar chapter 27 . 4/25/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter being just about her; you know, spending time with Jake, Rose, Jess & just Bella's inflections on her life & how she has gotten to where she is today. I really felt like she was "Tying Up Loose Ends."

The C. Ayden name was brilliant, very creative! And, like I said when I first got this chapter, you Cliffy Bitch! Damn James! I need the next chapter. xx I adore you. :)
JRDurham chapter 27 . 4/23/2012
i loved the cliffie! james...*shakes head.

i really hope he doesn't destroy her self-esteem or worse answer her phone! my mind is spinning all kinds of horrible scenarios!
sieniusia chapter 27 . 4/23/2012
Cliffie was cruel! You're pure evil and if you don't update soon I'll have anxiety attack:)

It was really nice to read about Bella, that is secure in her relationship (besides texts - but old habitd die hard). I'm-not-pretty-and-interesting-enough-Bella is usually for me a dealbraker, but I couldn't resist your story.

Get well soon!
dowlingnana chapter 27 . 4/23/2012
Firstly speaking of your note at the topyou're so right. Unfortunately we always seem to hurt the ones we love. Old saying or not...it's still very true.

So, Bella is getting ready for the move. Awesome! Good she had a heart to heart with Jacob too. Uh oh, what in the world does James want? Can't be good and why now. thanx so much for the update, I love this story. ;o)
staceleo chapter 27 . 4/22/2012
First, my friend, I am so sorry you haven't been feeling good! I will email you this week and we'll chat!

Second, what a great chapter! (As usual!) Great conversation between Jacob and Bella then...BAM! Here comes James! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »