Reviews for The Trip
chatterbox33 chapter 33 . 8/30/2012
It's so great to read a self-assured Bella!
frayedbristles chapter 33 . 8/30/2012
Hehe... Tanya got it! It was a bit tame.. but the story's at a point where it can't get really dramatic...the whole chapter was full of flashbacks...but I smiled the entire time I read it! It was sweet and sad... coz' its ending... one more chapter? that's all? Plz tell me there will be an epilogue?
I don't really want it to end...really really don't want that. I can't do anything to prevent that, can I?
I'm sad.
bbp1 chapter 33 . 8/29/2012
Welcome back! Loved this chapter! Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/29/2012
like it
michelle824 chapter 33 . 8/29/2012
Aww she sure has come a long way and good for her for not letting tanya get to her so proud of her and yay they are engaged it was just right for them
Cared chapter 33 . 8/29/2012
Aaah, they are so sweet and so in love that the outside craziness cannot harm them.
twichris chapter 33 . 8/29/2012
glad to see that Bella stook up to Tanya. can wait to see the next chap.
forestforest chapter 33 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter! I loved the proposal :) I like how he didn't plan some cheesy way to propose. And I find E & B's fake personas so cute! And them planning a family made me smile. Can't wait for more! I absolutely love this fic.
magilin19 chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
I know I reviewed today already but I'm in love with this story!
magilin19 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Im really living this story:)
lavyalice chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
loved it :)
Guest chapter 32 . 8/10/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. Hope you update soon.
forestforest chapter 32 . 8/6/2012
This is by far the best FamousWard fic I've ever read! Your writing is so strong, yet still down-to-earth. And I absolutely love all of the characters (except for James of course.
Yuck). I especially love how strong and confident Bella is becoming. I can't wait for more! :)
P.S. Jessica is hilarious, I personally think she embodies the whole fandom ;)
dahliathespian2217 chapter 14 . 7/31/2012