Reviews for Partners Retreat
wyohoopsfan chapter 9 . 6/1
Great story! Looking forward to the sequel!
TheGeekyLpsBunny chapter 7 . 3/1
for the charade game brennan should have picked out the song Hot Blooded and booth guessed it by brennan indicating a blast explosion with her hands
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
I love this story and I read it several times. I wish you have written the sequel already and posted it. I hope you haven't decided to let it end that way. I am very interested in how the team will react especially Angela since she prides herself on having to know everything. And I wanted to know who wins the bet. Please do a sequel soon. Oh are children also in the works for the couple?
Cindy chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Pleaaassssssse put a sequel up! I LOVED your last fanfic and want MORRRRRRRRRE!
ezriaandbones chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
wheres the sequel
TracyMarie89 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Please Update!
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is a very well written and amusing story. I'd love to see the actual reveal scene if you ever write it!
ezriaandbones chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
plz do a sequal
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
I really hope you have not changed your mind about the sequel. I loved this and would like very much to read more. I was a little surprised that you didn't have Booth do better at some of the tasks though, I mean with his experience with the army and all (army ranger).
linntherese chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I hope you will write the sequal soon! :)
Coolmon54 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Only them...
Coolmon54 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
This was so great! I honestly think that this was the best fic I have ever read and believe me I have read alot, i mean like 500 or so. They are perfect for each other! Loved it!
Misa3000 chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
OHhh! This is real cute!
boothbrennan chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
I LOVE this story! Can you pretty please with a cherry on top do a sequel?
teamedward-slenderman chapter 1 . 9/30/2012