Reviews for Partners Retreat
I still have deep hope for the sequel.
Loura chapter 9 . 4/30
I've been reading lots of fanfiction but this surely made my Top 10, possibly Top 5. Very great plot, interesting chemistry and of course very fluffy wonderful indeed
Amy chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Really loved this story, it is well written and the great thing is that Booth and Bones are on their own, no meddling squints.

I would have loved to see how they react. Is there still a chance for a sequel?

Cheers!
Amy
shejie18 chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
Hi, just came across this story and just had to thank you for it. I especially loved the humor... I really needed a good laugh and I must say I was not disappointed. Looked for the sequel I guess you never got it done. Would have loved to find out how the team finds out, and who eventually wins the bet.
bonesfan619 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
I hope you are still planning a sequel. I can't wait to read it!
bonesfan619 chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
Great story! Looking forward to the sequel!
TheGeekyLpsBunny chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
for the charade game brennan should have picked out the song Hot Blooded and booth guessed it by brennan indicating a blast explosion with her hands
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
I love this story and I read it several times. I wish you have written the sequel already and posted it. I hope you haven't decided to let it end that way. I am very interested in how the team will react especially Angela since she prides herself on having to know everything. And I wanted to know who wins the bet. Please do a sequel soon. Oh are children also in the works for the couple?
Cindy chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Pleaaassssssse put a sequel up! I LOVED your last fanfic and want MORRRRRRRRRE!
ezriaandbones chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
wheres the sequel
LadyElsa chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Please Update!
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is a very well written and amusing story. I'd love to see the actual reveal scene if you ever write it!
ezriaandbones chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
plz do a sequal
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
I really hope you have not changed your mind about the sequel. I loved this and would like very much to read more. I was a little surprised that you didn't have Booth do better at some of the tasks though, I mean with his experience with the army and all (army ranger).
linntherese chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I hope you will write the sequal soon! :)