Reviews for Partners Retreat
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 9 . 6/14
Awww, this story was awesome and had me laughing throughout :-D I look forward to reading the sequel!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/5/2017
I still have deep hope for the sequel.
Loura chapter 9 . 4/30/2017
I've been reading lots of fanfiction but this surely made my Top 10, possibly Top 5. Very great plot, interesting chemistry and of course very fluffy wonderful indeed
Amy chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Really loved this story, it is well written and the great thing is that Booth and Bones are on their own, no meddling squints.

I would have loved to see how they react. Is there still a chance for a sequel?

Cheers!
Amy
shejie18 chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
Hi, just came across this story and just had to thank you for it. I especially loved the humor... I really needed a good laugh and I must say I was not disappointed. Looked for the sequel I guess you never got it done. Would have loved to find out how the team finds out, and who eventually wins the bet.
bonesfan619 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
I hope you are still planning a sequel. I can't wait to read it!
bonesfan619 chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
Great story! Looking forward to the sequel!
TheGeekyLpsBunny chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
for the charade game brennan should have picked out the song Hot Blooded and booth guessed it by brennan indicating a blast explosion with her hands
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
I love this story and I read it several times. I wish you have written the sequel already and posted it. I hope you haven't decided to let it end that way. I am very interested in how the team will react especially Angela since she prides herself on having to know everything. And I wanted to know who wins the bet. Please do a sequel soon. Oh are children also in the works for the couple?
Cindy chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Pleaaassssssse put a sequel up! I LOVED your last fanfic and want MORRRRRRRRRE!
ezriaandbones chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
wheres the sequel
LadyEmilia chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Please Update!
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is a very well written and amusing story. I'd love to see the actual reveal scene if you ever write it!
ezriaandbones chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
plz do a sequal
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
I really hope you have not changed your mind about the sequel. I loved this and would like very much to read more. I was a little surprised that you didn't have Booth do better at some of the tasks though, I mean with his experience with the army and all (army ranger).