Reviews for The Boy King is Born
angellec chapter 1 . 1/4
I can't help but wonder what Mary and John's thoughts and feelings were about when Dean was born. I know or at least think that your focus is on Sam but I think that their first child coming would be important to note. I am sorry if this sounds like criticism because I don't mean it that way. It is merely curiosity. I love your work on this series and would truly love to see what else you can think of for it. I also understand that you may have written all that you intend to because you have moved on to the other interests that you have such as the Dean being a surrogate daddy. If so I thank you for what you have written on this. I truly loved seeing the boys on the wild side and not putting up with the things that they have been allowing on the show because they aren't allowed to kill by the writers who don't want the audience to see that like letting ones like Gordon and Megatron live. Thanks again and good luck on what ever your inspiration takes you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Sam is crowned King by his brother Dean. They are the equal halves of a perfect love.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
aww so sad but so sweet
Itsumi Riddle chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love it! This serie is incredible! The best one I even have read. And I have read a lot. XD Thanks for writting that.
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I loved it, meeting Mary was also a nice surprise. I love how Dean got all that, just from holding his little brother. It was so sweet.

casammy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Sweet sammy destined to belong to dean from always, adorable
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Such devotion.
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Poor Mary, there was no way to heal her? If she bore John's sons shouldn't her soul go to hell after she died? Loved Dean's first meeting with his baby brother!
CatyCrisis chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was a really cute story involving little Dean and Sammy. It was also a nice twist with them both being half-demon and I liked how this didn't get thrown into the series, but it was a series of it's own.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
babyreaper chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Thanks for another update to the Verse. I loved it, Dean was so creepy for a 4 year old. Does the story end with the next story "In the Garden of Eden" looking forward to it. Thanks
Gaudete chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I'm really enthralled with this series. Can't wait to read more.