Reviews for The Facts of Life
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 3/12
Just discovered this, and it's great. I've always felt that Stevens was the last person on earth who should have a conversation like that with anyone, so well done for making the situation even funnier! The narration was pure Stevens and both characters were very true to life. There were some great lines too, like Stevens' observation on how you should choose your battles with your housekeeper very carefully... An excellent little story, which captures their unconventional friendship perfectly.
GratiaPlena chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Beautiful!
It works really well as a one shot, but I'm curious about it as a longer story as well! I'm going to follow this story, just in case you decide to write another chapter of it!
angie chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
COOOOOOOONNNNNNNNTTTTTTIIIII IIIIIIINNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUE EEEEEEEEEE THE SSSSSSSSTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYY!
twimom41 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Love it! Please write more!
MyMadness chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Delicious. Of course I am always hoping for the 'together' option.
Remainsofthe chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow, that was quick! Very entertaining (even though their familiarity - her calling im "James" etc. - is a bit out of character - but that's what fanfic is for, isn't it?) and I'd love to read more.