Reviews for Plan 'A' Redux
Adelled chapter 10 . 4/29
Fearful that a pregnant Brennan will be a target for the bad guys.
bountypeaches chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
I don't believe Booth has the right to hold the no contact in Maluku against her.

Firstly- he had made a decisions to go to Afghanistan before she had decided anything. And she told him as much- yet he didn't let that count for anything. She didn't want to break her partnership and even told him, nothing had to change- it was he who wanted change. Brennan was already under the impression the the wanted to go to Afghanistan and that she had been holding him back.

He was also aware that she was suffering from PTSD over the gravedigger stuff- why didn't he call her to make sure she was okay.

He has known her for years- he knows she gets caught up in work and forgets about the world. And Brennan also is very rule oriented- she was told the sat phone was for emergencies only- Brennan wouldn't break that rule unless it was an emergency. Yet he CHOSE to take it personally despite knowing how literal Brennan is.

I am still mad about the Hannah thing- it was like he was punishing Brennan for being Brennan. He chose to assume the worst of her. When you love someone you accept them for who they are. If he was upset he should've told her instead of destroying their relationship. She made such an effort to be a good friend when they got back to the point of a personal meltdown- and what did he do - reject her, betray her most personal feelings to Hannah (when he could barely talk about his own) and then propose marriage to someone else. Yet he was the one that got to be angry. Once you make a decision to move on- you lose the right to be angry.

I don't know after all his talk about love- he basically proved Brennan right about loveā€¦. its fickle.
bountypeaches chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
I have to admit I am not liking Booth demanding to be a part of the child's life. I don't see how he has that right when he basically cut her out of his life for another woman. Now that his life didn't work out with Hannah he thinks he has the right to barge back in and take control with Brennan. Brennan was learning to live life without him and I hate that she is so passive. I have to admit if I were Brennan- I am not sure I would ever trust Booth's feelings.
JK chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
This was another great fic. Cant wait to see what trouble you cook up with the sequel.
Maria chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
What a gorgeous chapter. I love that you had booth cheat on Hannah. I know that's a weird thing to write, but I love that you don't make him or Bones into saints. Can't wait to see how you get them back together.
morgan-va chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
I read this entire story last night. A very enjoyable read.
marceline19 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
really good story! I really like how you speak about the sexual part without saying too much!
marceline19 chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
One of my favorite chapter so far!
marceline19 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
great start!
EvaAnderson chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
I was totally wrong about this story. I remember long time ago I saw it and the description that Hannah accepts Booth's proposal put me off totally :P I could not imagined that such a scenario would be a good thing to read and Yes I confess I was absolutely wrong :P I loved your other story ' Thats why Im here' and recently I was looking for smth to read and I thought oh what the hell I will give it a go and OMG this story is so brilliant! I cant wait to read a sequel.

I loved the chapter about their night together, so full of emotions! and their whole journey back to each other. I think if by any chance Hannah agreed to Booth's proposal it wouldnt last anyway and I think exactly what you wrote would happened.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
Wow. Just wow. Amazing story. I just loved it- the way you took us through B&B's journey was just beautiful. I am so excited to read the sequel. Just one little thing that bothered me-how you portrayed Sweets in this. I understand that everyone has their own opinions on characters and this is how you view Sweets, but I don't know. It just irked me how you wrote him as some nosy kid who's always sticking his nose in where it didn't belong. I always felt that he was doing that because he cared. And usually, he turned out to be quite right. But otherwise, just amazing. Great storyline.
debbie chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
i have just read Plan A and had to was amazingly written.I could'nt stop once i'd is now 2.36 am u.k time and i have literally just finished story made me wrote in character perfectly.I am not an author,simply a bones fan who loves this site because it allows me to discover talent like yours!.
Mezzo187 chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
WOW.

This chapter, more than any of the others so far, really blew me away. Very well-written.

I just started reading this story tonight. I'd seen it pop up earlier, when you were working on it, but I wasn't in the mood for a story where the blonde said yes. I had no idea I was in for a pregnancy story. I did guess that Booth was the father-and had given his permission, Brennan wouldn't have used his stuff without that-but I did not imagine that the child was conceived the old-fashioned way. Of course we all knew that B&B were still in love, and I know you'll get them together eventually.
memento1 chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
I LOVED this. I read it over the course of a few days, and like a really good book I couldn't wait to get back to it each time, I went to bed thinking about it (Near the beginning, angsty and depressed as it was far too close to the show, near the end with a big happy smile on my face). It was just what I was hoping for in a fic, and a whole lot more. The first several chapters had that absolutely brilliant way of revealing details slowly and changing up the game in ways never expected. Just when I thought I had it figured out you changed the timeline of events again. Really brilliant. And I LOVED how you laid out the series of "elephants in the room" in chapter 11. Because that's what I think the show desperately needs right now - for them to discuss or at least acknowledge those elephants. I really cannot get past the trainwreck of this season if they don't. So, it was cathartic in a big way to have someone else identify those issues and discuss them, even if it is in a fic. ;) Aaaand, I have to say I was quite impressed how you handled the pregnancy, birth, and afterwards without spiraling into overly saccharine fluff, which the why I usually avoid those subjects like the plague. It was a little much for me for Bones to yell out "I love you" at the moment of giving birth, but it was a really clever tactic for them to finally be discussing these floodgate issues as, well, the floodgates open and her labor ramps up. Haha. I loved in the later half of the fic how it was basically a series of small, subtle moments in them repairing their broken relationship, because I was thinking that's the only realistic way I can see that happening. Anyways, you also caught some brilliant secondary character moments, especially at the big reveal of paternity (Hodgin's DUUUUDE and a hug before walking out, and Sweet's hilariously long monologue). And I'm sure I'm missing so much more but basically, I loved it. I loved it to little tiny pieces and I'm so glad someone is writing fic like this, because with the show the way it is, I am relying on fic to fill the emotional gaps and make me feel the way the show used to. ;) So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again!
cheysma2000 chapter 16 . 4/1/2011
This was truly excellent and I am starting on the next part now. Thanks for all the good work.