Reviews for Plan 'A' Redux
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 7/7
Well, excellent! Again! Finally together with a daughter. Finally on the same page sexually as well. Bout damn time! Nice. I loved this story. The Hannah ones always scar me. However, I can tolerate it as long as B&B end up together for this die hard shipper.
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 7/7
Yes, it's the right time! Do it. Do it now!
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 7/7
Awww, that last line made me cry. These two need to hurry up , herd the elephants outta the room, & get together before this child is born!
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 7/7
I have a feeling that Bahgdad Barbie isn't going to give up. That would be too easy. I wonder the same about Sweets. Time for Booth to instigate!
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 7/7
I have been reading through this story so fast, not taking the time to comment (sorry), until now. I did not see that all. Wow! They actually made love. And she conceived naturally, & hasn't told him. This is huge. How do you come up with these stories? This is amazing. Can't wait til reporter Barbie gets wind of this. I'm sure it will come back to haunt them both once she sticks her nose into things. I'm so hooked!
Adelled chapter 10 . 4/29
Fearful that a pregnant Brennan will be a target for the bad guys.
bountypeaches chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
I don't believe Booth has the right to hold the no contact in Maluku against her.

Firstly- he had made a decisions to go to Afghanistan before she had decided anything. And she told him as much- yet he didn't let that count for anything. She didn't want to break her partnership and even told him, nothing had to change- it was he who wanted change. Brennan was already under the impression the the wanted to go to Afghanistan and that she had been holding him back.

He was also aware that she was suffering from PTSD over the gravedigger stuff- why didn't he call her to make sure she was okay.

He has known her for years- he knows she gets caught up in work and forgets about the world. And Brennan also is very rule oriented- she was told the sat phone was for emergencies only- Brennan wouldn't break that rule unless it was an emergency. Yet he CHOSE to take it personally despite knowing how literal Brennan is.

I am still mad about the Hannah thing- it was like he was punishing Brennan for being Brennan. He chose to assume the worst of her. When you love someone you accept them for who they are. If he was upset he should've told her instead of destroying their relationship. She made such an effort to be a good friend when they got back to the point of a personal meltdown- and what did he do - reject her, betray her most personal feelings to Hannah (when he could barely talk about his own) and then propose marriage to someone else. Yet he was the one that got to be angry. Once you make a decision to move on- you lose the right to be angry.

I don't know after all his talk about love- he basically proved Brennan right about loveā€¦. its fickle.
bountypeaches chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
I have to admit I am not liking Booth demanding to be a part of the child's life. I don't see how he has that right when he basically cut her out of his life for another woman. Now that his life didn't work out with Hannah he thinks he has the right to barge back in and take control with Brennan. Brennan was learning to live life without him and I hate that she is so passive. I have to admit if I were Brennan- I am not sure I would ever trust Booth's feelings.
JK chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
This was another great fic. Cant wait to see what trouble you cook up with the sequel.
Maria chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
What a gorgeous chapter. I love that you had booth cheat on Hannah. I know that's a weird thing to write, but I love that you don't make him or Bones into saints. Can't wait to see how you get them back together.
morgan-va chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
I read this entire story last night. A very enjoyable read.
marceline19 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
really good story! I really like how you speak about the sexual part without saying too much!
marceline19 chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
One of my favorite chapter so far!
marceline19 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
great start!
EvaAnderson chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
I was totally wrong about this story. I remember long time ago I saw it and the description that Hannah accepts Booth's proposal put me off totally :P I could not imagined that such a scenario would be a good thing to read and Yes I confess I was absolutely wrong :P I loved your other story ' Thats why Im here' and recently I was looking for smth to read and I thought oh what the hell I will give it a go and OMG this story is so brilliant! I cant wait to read a sequel.

I loved the chapter about their night together, so full of emotions! and their whole journey back to each other. I think if by any chance Hannah agreed to Booth's proposal it wouldnt last anyway and I think exactly what you wrote would happened.