Reviews for A New Life
AgentKalGibbs chapter 36 . 3/23
Holy carp, that was one heck of a ride! Loved it!
Schatze8210 chapter 36 . 5/1/2016
Love to read this again and again.
fanka77 chapter 36 . 9/21/2015
Sweet!
alicewiggles chapter 36 . 8/17/2015
awwwwwwwwwwww
steadfast chapter 36 . 4/1/2014
I haven't read this in ages. It is still fantastic!
DMacX chapter 36 . 7/24/2013
A sequel would wouldn't be a bad thing :)
Sonnie W chapter 36 . 3/20/2013
Awesome story! Fantastic read! Loved it :)
dpdp chapter 36 . 11/5/2012
One of my favorite stories that I love reading time and time again. 1st crossover story I really enjoyed. Thank you.
starlight guardian chapter 36 . 4/21/2011
This has been awesome. I am so impressed with your writing skills. I loved watching/reading about Harm and AJ, with the SG1 crew. Action, adventure, adversity, hurt, comfort, a little bit of humor, this is a great story. Your talent is phenomenal, I couldn't stop reading your stories today.
amh chapter 36 . 8/20/2010
Fantastic story - all 36 chapters. I was searching for crossovers when I found it and I read the entire thing this evening. You did a wonderful job with it.

There are only a couple of things missing - IMHO. I think Jack, before Thor beamed them up, should have apologized to the President. And I would have liked a scene with Hammond. Maybe Thor could have beamed him up to the ship before they left Earth. Other than that it was practically perfect.
Terri1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I have read the entire story, and I wanted to say that I think you did wonderfully. Especially with the arguments in the courtroom and the decisions made by both jury and judge. I thought both were well thought out in argument and execution. The entire story is coherent and well written. Thank you!
Kansas Scout chapter 36 . 4/11/2010
love this story, I think it is done, but I don't know if it is not keep it up until the end.
walk74 chapter 26 . 1/3/2010
I just got to the end of Chapter 26. Big, fat tears in my eyes! The last two paragraphs were absolutely perfect. It completely captured Jack and Sam's relationship perfectly. BRAVO!
Hazmatt chapter 36 . 8/17/2009
Amazing chapter! I love it! Absolutely perfect! Very cute! I'm glad that everything worked out for them in the end, all of them! Brilliant story! I get the distinct feeling that I've read this before, it's all too familliar for me to not have, but it couldn't have been on this site or I wouldn't have been able to overwhelm you with comments, sorry if I did by the way! Is this posted somewhere else like Sam and Jack always and forever or Abydos Gate or somewhere like that? I can't think or any other adjectives at the moment to decribe how much I liked reading this story!
Hazmatt chapter 35 . 8/17/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that Sam's okay and that they saved the babies! I loved the revelations at the end and that there's nothing that anyone can do to stop them!