Reviews for Faustian Hopscotch
Donkey chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
Just wanted to say a big thank you to you for posting the rough outline of where you were going with this to give some closure. I loved both this sequel and the original for the great concepts and adept execution, but can certainly understand how falling out of love with a canon can happen and totally kill a story. Good luck with your next project!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Thank you for letting us know that this fic was not going to continue. and for giving us a quick over view of where it was going. If some one does decide to adopt this can you also make a note of it if you are informed so that we might continue reading?
I will continue to haunt your postings for other stories in other fandoms, as I have really enjoyed your writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
I guess Chuck slipping on a banana peel is out, given what's happened in Supernatural canon. I think I still would have greatly enjoyed the story as planned out. Maybe someday you will choose to pick it up again. Given your setup, there's nothing to say they don't get reincarnated in some other fandom you might get into.
AdvGrammarian13 chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Hello! I very much enjoyed the two stories. Thanks for not leaving us hanging too much. Would you be willing to let us know if someone contacts you about adopting it?
Xayian chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Thanks for the run down. And it's been a fun read. I hope things are going well for you. :-)
ren chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
If someday, somehow, you continue writing this, i would be sooooooooo very happy.
But even if you don't, I'm glad anyway that SPN Fandom has this PERFECT fic in replacement of the actual canon (I hate the canon).
I've been rereading this story (Puddle Jumping, especially) at least 5 times now *yay*
If you don't mind though, can you just post an outline of your original plan for this fic? (the plot, where you were leading them, etc)
Thanks :)
acelly chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
Hi,
Really sorry that you have given up on this story because I only just read it and was really enjoying it. No worries, and thank you for the summary telling us what would have happened. I appreciate it! Thanks for writing. :-)
Copper Yew chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Too late on the don't get excited warning... But thank you for the plot dump. It brings me warm fuzzy feelings anyways.
broken handed chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
I'm sorry to see you fall out of love with supernatural (and therefore this story) - you've made this awesome fic that I still re-read, regardless of it being unfinished or not. But that's ok, I'm happy to see how you wanted the story to go, and just wanted to say thanks for sharing all this with us! Hope you continue writing in any fandom (or your own), you're just really good. (Will still continue to reread this and puddle jumping - just too good to not revisit!)
Monday the 14th chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
This makes me very sad to read, but I also want to thank you for giving us the closure and the main story,

For what it's worth I also want to thank you for sharing the story with us in the first place. Because it is an awesome concept that can go really really far, but I understand you moving on. For what it's worth, I also fell out of live with Supernatural, but I also consider season 5 to be the final season for that series. I know that's the ending the creator of the show had in mind, and honestly while season 6 had it's moments I feel like they are just stretching it out for money.

Anyhow, I hope IRL treats you well and I also hope to read any of your writing you want to share with us in the future.
Greeniron chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Thanks for giving a final update!
ras349 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
FF will not allow me to review a chapter more than once, so I am putting what I intended to say to the first one. ...Thank you for adding what would have happened. Life happens and sometimes authors are unable to complete a story but it is nice when they add a "what was planned" chapter for closure. I enjoyed the story you had written and wanted to say thank you for writing it. I hope you decide to keep writing whatever the subject matter.
Nanikoi chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Awww. I was soo excited to see there was an update. O well. If I was any kind of writer I would totally adopt this and follow your outline. I might do it for my own personal satisfaction. You had a great idea for the crossover, and a great opportunity to make sequels based on the premise of them being tied together for eternity. Could cross them with almost any work and just throw the boys in. Appreciated you letting everyone know it is now discontinued. Enjoy!
ras349 chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
The formatting is really off. I would love to read would you had planned but I am not able to.
Banner chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Thanks for this update. I hate it when stories just stop - and I really appreciate your letting know how it would have gone.

I have really enjoyed this one.