Reviews for Faustian Hopscotch
Great story. Hope you are able to continue it.
Ley chapter 7 . 8/11
This is the 10th time I've re-read this whole series.. Really.. I still wish there would be a chance for you to continue this someday.. Though anything you write is still acceptable :)
Aquawyrm chapter 7 . 8/13
Waiting two years for next chapter and counting...

In all seriousness, though, this is a good story, and I expect the wait to be worth it.
ren chapter 7 . 6/17
Are you ever finishing this? just wondering...
I've reread this verse several times and i really think this is the best spn/sga crossover ever there.
(I might actually like your story more than the actual tv series, judging by the times i've reread this)
Pleaaase do continue writing...
thanks 3
It's been awhile since I read this. I do wish you would continue it, but since it has been so long I'll assume you have moved onto better things in life so I wish the best to you!
jainga chapter 7 . 4/17
Miss this. I absolutely love crossovers that keep the main character's personalities intact and there aren't many of these two shows that manage it. Super disappointed that it seems to have stalled.
Loracine chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Oh, please tell me you haven't abandoned this story. :)
handcl chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Love this story so much. Will there ever be more of it?
Fey Halfkin chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
While getting discouraged that this will never be finished, I do keep coming back to re-read again and again. The further compliment is that while not a fan of StarGate Atlantis (or very familiar with) I found myself giving it a harder look just because of this fanfic. ANs at the end for both series' is a nice bit of help when I get especially curious about something.

The crossover works. It makes sense and all characters are alive to me. The secrets, the motives... it makes everything that much more believable. Honestly I hope the Winchesters -never- tell John about being his sons (or at least not this story arc).

Come back, Calamity Jane!
Wunjo chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
I really hope you get around to finishing this story, its one of the best I have read in a really long time.
jonayla chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
I love your story! I hope you'll update soon :D
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Very well written story. Can't wait for more.
Vandr chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
I love, love, love, this series so much! I like how much effort you clearly put into this to get every character voice exactly right. I like how perfectly you've combined the two universes. I love how BAMF! Sam and Dean are. I really like the idea that (another) John is their father in this universe and I'm really looking forward to that plot line developing. I found it very refreshing to read a story that was true to characters, had good plot, was without prejudice and kept me so enthralled that I couldn't stop reading even though it was five in the morning when I finished.

Also want to say, love your profile. As a prolific reader, I really echo all of your sentiments. I can really appreciate someone who appreciates good literature :)
jainga chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
Mean place to leave us hanging. Otherwise great storey and I hope you get back to it soon.
Sasha chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
Hey, just letting you know I love the fic so far! I've re-read it and it's prequel several times, and have even searched for it once on a fic finder forum when I blanked on where it was. Hope your muses flit back soon, I really look forward to seeing where you go with this. Have a great day!