Reviews for Married
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I really love your fan fiction you are really good! Keep up the good work!
Mere rid Song chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
It was amazing! I couldn't even begin to tell u how amazing it was! I've been watching looney tunes since I was 2 and I am now 15. It was extremely accurate, u should give urself a pat on the back.
natxo chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
From a basque reader: this is the best fanfic i ever read. Not even sonamy fanfics compares. You describe love in both bad and good aspects. Keep writting and i guarantee you a future in the business.
Yep you ve got another fan here in the Basque Country
acelover123 chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
this is so sweet i love this story
acelover123 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
this is so sad :,[
acelover123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
so sweet :]
Guest chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
Wow
nobody impotant chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Incredible story, just amazing. How you potrayed the charecter was spectacular. I just have one quistion, how come Daffy and Melissa never had kids?
Crispy Jamel chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
I loved this story! I admit, i actually havent read "love story", but i might later. I just wanted to say one thing: what ever happened next, between Cassie and Jake? im really confused about that part. But thats it. Anyways, GREAT STORY. Cant wait to go and read "love story" now...
p.s. Can you write another "sequel", about Cassie and Jake?
p.p.s Or another "sequel", about, Kristy and whoever she likes.(Maybe Austin, i dont know...)
Marli chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
awww good job
Mike n Eich chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
I love this story 3 ! few mistakes i noticed but i was able to piece them together, could you make two more stories? one for Jacob and one for Kristy?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
by the way i think he pooped his pant's.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/15/2012
That was a amazing story you should defiantly write more
Ice chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
You have such excellent skills, u have yourself a bright future ahead of u. Keep up the good work! You're one of the best writers in the world, after reading this u made me regain my interest in reading. Thank u and don't ever stop
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
My younger brother's name is Jason...