Reviews for Wondering
ImpudentMiscegenation chapter 25 . 10/10
I needed to review this, even if you don't look at them anymore. This was one of the most phenomenal stories I've ever had the pleasure of encountering and experiencing in my entire life. This brutally exploited and abused all of my emotions in the most delightful of ways, something any good story should do. This is a magnificent piece.
Stay fabtatulistic!
Amber chapter 25 . 9/8
Thank you for this angst filled fic with a happy ending. this is basically all i needed in life tbh.
This story ligit caused me to break my phone. I threw it into my back and screamed "NO!" in the middle of class and when I pulled it out it was cracked ;_;

Still continued to read it on my cracked phone of course. I've never actually broken anything becuase of a fanfic before and now I feel quite accomplished.
*inhales deeply, eyes closed*
mmmmmmmm angst
Fabro de Verbis chapter 25 . 8/16
Ahhhh this was so touching! I'm in tears!
It's. Bloody. BRILLITANT.
Seriously. I cried my way through this fic. On a train.
I could never find anyone better at writing about traumas. It all seemed so real and painful and sad for Danny. I've read countless fics like this where Danny's vivisected or tortured, but none of them was better than this. I seriously admire you.
The story is really good! I kinda teared up a bit while reading this :')
Though, sometimes I found the present past thing to be confusing xD

Keep up the good work!
Ohsochich chapter 25 . 7/27
Ohsochich chapter 25 . 7/27
I'm fucking crying. This is not even remotely close to the first time I've read this and yet I'm still crying! I fucking hate you! D'X (I REALLY hour you understand what I actually mean by that!)
Ohsochich chapter 23 . 7/27
Okay. I can't help it. I have to ask because I've always been confused by this but... IS HE SITTING OR LYING DOWN!? !? !? !? !? !? !? !?
1n5tant.Ar50n chapter 25 . 7/24
Okay, so I know this is hella old, but I loved it! I mean seriously! I have also read your tumblr fanfics and they are so good! 3 3 3 My favourite DP fics by far. So much angst and good stuff. Double thumbs up!
WeirdoHalfa chapter 11 . 7/23
i want to stop reading... but i cant... why do you do this to me.. how can you even write this stuff without crying for 3 days straight... maybe im just a little shaken... oh well... its a really good story... just.. just a little too good at making you cry
Oh gosh, this story had me crying all the way through... Your writing really pulled out the emotions from me. You did a wonderful job. And I'm so happy Danny lived and is getting better! Cause I'd have been so depressed if he just died in the end, haha.. Anyways, thank you for taking the time and energy to write this wonderful story. And thank you for sharing it with us readers! :]
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 25 . 7/10
I cri
Gah! You have depressed me to no end! I never cry while reading fanfics, but this story just killed me! It got my mom to worry, 'cause she thought I had gotten hurt. In other words, loved it!