Reviews for Wondering
This story was incredible. I almost cried, and it's really hard for me to cry. Nice job!
pokemaster101 chapter 25 . 3/7
Oh my god that ending got me.

Vlad helping...then again with everything that happened...

I enjoyed how this fic progressed. It didn't take a short amount of time for forgiveness. You do't forgive something so traumatic easily. And Danny voiced how he felt. He lasted a month which is considerable amount of time since he's haunted by it.

How everyone took to him and how he took to everyone was fantastic. Danny's emotions towards everyone ghost fighting for him and his reactions to everything was marvelous.

I love Cordria.

You're a good writer.

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
WildRosa13474 chapter 2 . 2/16
Hey, I've watched that Mythbusters episode too!
whimpernotbang chapter 25 . 2/11
I haven't read a completed story in a while, and this was honestly so great. The plot was sad, but you wrapped it up well. :)
I know I found it long after it was finished, but I love this one.
~PixieLouLou
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 25 . 1/5
I really loved this story, so happy you adapted from the one shot of Cordia's. I think you captured the characters really well and all of Danny's angst hurt so good. Some of the flashback/chapters in the past versus the present chapters were hard to follow, little hard to tell when exactly you were reading at and then jumping forward again. But otherwise, really enjoyable story to the end, great work!
AirmissAmpora chapter 25 . 12/26/2016
It's been a long ass time since I've read any form of true angsty fanfiction, and after reading a few chapters I've learned your the person to go to. Thank you for working on this, and spending so much of your time on making people suffer.
ImpudentMiscegenation chapter 25 . 10/10/2016
I needed to review this, even if you don't look at them anymore. This was one of the most phenomenal stories I've ever had the pleasure of encountering and experiencing in my entire life. This brutally exploited and abused all of my emotions in the most delightful of ways, something any good story should do. This is a magnificent piece.
Stay fabtatulistic!
~IM
Amber chapter 25 . 9/8/2016
Thank you for this angst filled fic with a happy ending. this is basically all i needed in life tbh.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
This story ligit caused me to break my phone. I threw it into my back and screamed "NO!" in the middle of class and when I pulled it out it was cracked ;_;

Still continued to read it on my cracked phone of course. I've never actually broken anything becuase of a fanfic before and now I feel quite accomplished.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
*inhales deeply, eyes closed*
mmmmmmmm angst
Fabro de Verbis chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
Ahhhh this was so touching! I'm in tears!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
It's. Bloody. BRILLITANT.
Seriously. I cried my way through this fic. On a train.
I could never find anyone better at writing about traumas. It all seemed so real and painful and sad for Danny. I've read countless fics like this where Danny's vivisected or tortured, but none of them was better than this. I seriously admire you.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
The story is really good! I kinda teared up a bit while reading this :')
Though, sometimes I found the present past thing to be confusing xD

Keep up the good work!
Ohsochich chapter 25 . 7/27/2016
Hour!? What the hell?! HOUR!? I MEANT HOPE! DAMN YOU AUTOCORRECT!