Reviews for Star Gazing With The Avatar
AgiVega chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Quite obvious Lion King inspiration, but it's okay. It was still very cute. So far I've loved all your Kataang stories.
Joyness487 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I TOTALLY LOVE how you made sokka so smart! You know, a lot of people always make him seem like a bumbling idiot who doesn't do anything but make jokes and act stupid. Well, he's not stupid. He's super smart, and I love that ou made him be the actually RIGHT person, Awesome job, Light-Eco-Sage. Awesome job,
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Kyaaah! So cute! Thanks for writing!
SPYforYOU chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Suns? Other suns? That's a stupid idea.

haha! Loved it :)
firebendingmeister chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Snufflebottoms chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I liked it :)
ATLA-LOK-is-my-world chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
beautiful loved it
Kataang-is-MYLIFE chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
The part where Aang and Katara laughed at Sokka's theory that stars are suns made me really laugh. XD Great story. Very sweet and fluffy.

Though... if I thought that stars were loved ones who had died and were watching from the sky, I think I would be kind of embarrassed to make out with someone in front of them on the grass.

Just sayin'. XD
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
awwh! that was really cute! really in character too. wonderful job. i think that the stars are absolutely beautiful and i bet aang would miss them with all the traveling. great story. (:
YourIdea chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was very cute, and true! We can't be the only ones out there! Someone once told me... "If we think we're the only ones out there, then we're selfish." True right?

Thanks for the great read!
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 2/22/2011

May be those stars they see are us shippers.
kataang4ever14 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was excellent! You sohuld right more kataang oneshots, they're really good! ;)