Reviews for Full of Surprises
Elaine Weasley chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
i wish there were more guy and allan friendship stories…this was great:-)
barelypassing4sane chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Love love love! This made me smile!
LadyFern chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Eee! Like like like! You nailed their characters so well! :D
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I've already reviewed this elsewhere, but just wanted to tell you, again, how well-written and charming this is. Both Guy and Allan are very much themselves, and it's not often that you see a story in which Guy is one of the main characters that is both sweet AND in-character!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Being sick myself this week (again) I totally agree with Allan about the way medicine tastes! Guy and Allan were both perfectly written! Great story - it really made me smile.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
good story. I become happy if you continue it
Annie Lucas chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was a sweet little story! Nicely done!
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was so cute! (This is CaptianDjaq from the RH forum!) This made me all warm and fuzzy! I'm headed for the Sub button now! Nice job!
TheLovingCake chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Fantastic story! I was laughing even before I reached the dialogue. I could just imagine how uncomfortable Guy would be in a situation like this! And that you write him and Allan just perfect did not lessen it ;)

Really, really great story! I especially love the end ;)
manxcatmom chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
aww, I love Guy/Allan stories! Especially when Guy's better side is showing. I also love how Allan calls him "Giz" and "mate" and gets away with it-who else could?
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nice job, I like to see Guy in situaltions that make him uncomfortable and make him show that compasioate side that to often stays hidden.