Reviews for 180 Days plus weekends & holidays
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Awe. These boys are so sweet, and absolutely hilarious! Oh... And hot, too!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Yes! I'm so glad Jadper told Bella! Now just to tell Edward! I'm loving this funny and sweet story!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Uh oh... Who discovered them? A very jealous Edward, perhaps? Jasper is so very fucked. Hopefully it will soon be by Edward! ;-)
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Uh oh! They both want Edward! Love your story so far!
J.DRAST chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
Hello. Great story here! I loved it! Thanks for the ride! Suzan Noerr
Wordyma chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
What fun! And hotness! Well done, well written, nice flow, engaging characters.
Wind-Speed chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
Magnifico!
Jasper-is-hot chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
well.
I wanted to see how the school reacted :(
Jasper-is-hot chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Use questions marks.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
I love this story but must say their friends are as annoying af they can't even have 2 mins of privacy...it was cute at first but now I just skim through it when they appear on the scene. Also Jasper is so annoying he lets other dictate his life and does whatever he is told. He is not a confident, take life by the horns type of guy which is such a turn off for me because he doesn't fight for what he wants but instead lets others choose his path.
psyfilover chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
Comedy is hard to write, but you did it so fucking well. You're a brilliant writer and after the first chapter, I was so hooked! The plot was great, the personalities you gave all of the characters were brilliant. Well done! I can't wait to read more of your work! I will definitely come back to this story again when I need to laugh out loud!
psyfilover chapter 22 . 10/19/2012
Oh fuck, this was hilarious!
psyfilover chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I usually reserve comments at the end of a fic, but HOLY SHIT! You are fucking amazing! I can't believe all the situations you get poor Jasper into. I can't stop laughing. I fucking love this fic so far!
mommatri chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
Just read this again and I loved it as much as the first time. You are so awesome. Thank you for sharing your sick, sick mind with us. All of us pervs really love you.
flutterfli chapter 24 . 7/7/2012
Used my tissues are happy tears this time. LOL These two... Well, let's just say poor Jasper. He has my life. If it can, it will... Go wrong that is. So glad all was worked out and a HAE. Any chance of a future-take? Lovin' your writing. Thanks for taking your time and sharing your talents with us that don't write but love to read. Not sure enough people say thank you, realizing you are not being paid to spend your time sharing your imaginations with the rest of us. So many of you need to republish your stories like MoTU. People don't realize the talents that are on this site. Looking forward to more...
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »