Reviews for In Holy Matrimony
Just read this now. Late to the party! With a crappy Season 8, Im glad i found this gem. Loved it
shutterloubug chapter 2 . 3/4
First, this was amazing and so perfectly in character for all of them. I could hear their voices so clearly - you have this characterization down! It felt like watching a scene from the show.

Second, that was HOT. Like, smokin hot. Castle and Beckett clearly need to find themselves in stairwells more often. (There really is something about stairwells...)

And third...well I just really, really loved the whole premise. I thought the story unravelled so naturally, and so beautifully, and as always your imagery is incredible. Also? New headcanon that Beckett secretly knows how to dance. Because dancing is crazy sexy!

So to sum up - thank you for this! New fave.
Love this story. Read it for umpteenth time.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I just had to re read this again because it's so good. The whole thing is perfect. Thanks for writing!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
So great, I loved it!
cinderellasmonkey chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
This might be my favorite fic ever. I just wish there was more! I can't tell you how many times I've come back to reread this. It's simply brilliant! xo
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I am reading your stories in chronological order, this being your 11th story, and they keep getting better and better! This is great: true to the tv characters, fun and funny, an drhe fluff that we all want to see for Caskett! Am looking forward to all of your other stories as I continue this journey.
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I as a reader love you and love your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Sandiane Carter and you are two of my favourite writers (amongst others) in this ffdom and I truly miss your absence in writing amazing stories now.
Selonianth chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Having yummy things whispered into your ear is almost always awesome.
airis777 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Ooh...this is a great story. I love it! You're a great writer. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Marvelous! (found a new word!) Another one going in my favorites! Thank you!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was terrific! I am running out of nice words to describe your writing, so you will have to accept what I can think of, over and over again, I'm afraid! I love they are dancing and that she sang to him alone. That was so precious! He just found out that Josh is no longer in the picture, so I hope that opens him up to admitting more to her!
HeadCaseInJuly27 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Am I the only one who caught 'Seamus,Jon, Susan, Molly' thing? Cuz if I am, then it was cool. Amazing fic though. I loved it. Espo was hilarious with the 'Back up this stairway is already taken'.