Reviews for Pony Symphony
J.E.P 1996 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Your fic is making me want to find the Mane Six and shoot them in the face for being a bunch of naive motherfuckers
MaverickHunter13 chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
I do hope you post more chapters for this story. The chapter with Spike on the moon actually made my eyes water a little, and I really want to see where it goes from here. Keep up the good work!
eternal nothingness chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
this is awesome please continue it
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Don't take this the wrong way, but English isn't your first language, is it?
justsomerealguy chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Fuck yeah! Can't wait for an update. This story is the shit.
Ironclad chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
This is great
That is all that needs to be said
avatoa chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Very interesting stuff here. I look forward to reading more of this.
justsomerealguy chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Your fic is like McDonald's...I'm lovin it.
idk12345678910 chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
If you finish this, I will love you forever. Seriously, this has to be the best cowboy bebop crossover out there. I've enjoyed Spike's characterization so far, and will undoubtedly enjoy it in the future.

And the store was genius, by the way.
M1M chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
This story is pure win, funny how it took this long for some/pony/one to find a use for Pinkie Pie's randomness, I died laughing, this is just my clone replying.

Clone: "Hey!"
Pirony chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Planet of the Apes reference. very fitting. You sir, are amazing.
reven228 chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
hmm, I like the story thus far. Let's see where this goes. Keep goin and stay golden
spyrolink chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
This story is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter
PyroSolracIII chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
I'm realy liking this story, and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Just one thing though. Please don't do what BrothersofSteel did, which is turn the human character into a pony.
GameJunkie7 chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
This story is fun, sad and just pure win. All the fun of MLP combined with the sadness of Bebop and throw in just a bit of realism and perfect in-character in the pot, mix it up, bake it and you have delicious My Little Bebop Pony muffins. I hope the 11th muffin comes out soon. *finishes muffin 10* aw...I need more muffins now...

I love how things are going with this story and I especially love how you introduced Beta-Spike (roflmao) and Luna since they're both such lonely people and were perfect for helping each other.

I also couldn't help but notice how unusual Spike's apparent illness or injury is and that combined with some of his thinking processes changing (not just the morality that he usually throws out the window) his flirting (which isn't unusual really but considering the situation I mean) and the point where when he laughed at Big Mac's name and you say it sounded light "Neighing"? I most definitely do not remember any of Beta-Spike's laughter being anywhere close to such a thing. My hypothesis: he likely won't be the only "Angel" left anymore if my hopes and usual theory prediction is right as usual. Also I'm hoping for some more interaction between Spike and Luna since they have such a good chemistry and don't at all seem like the kind of duo who would end up hating each other.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »