Reviews for Horror Movie
Fubin-Sama chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I liked this One shot ! It was so cute, and cute and cute ! xD :shot:

I like this pairing and your OS makes me like it even more ! *-*

That's AWESOME !

And... I don't know what to say anymore xD

Good job
Fubin-Sama. :D

Ps : Sorry for my English, I'm French
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
OMG SO CUTE AND FLUFFY! :3
aaa chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
i figured out what the movie was and i've never even seen it XD
and the story was cute :)
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was so adorable! *squeals* I haven't watched this movie since they played it on the last day of school, yet I still remember those quotes.

I would so be like Lewis at horror movies, too bad I don't have a Wilbur to hold me yet. :'(

This is really cute! Keep on writing!

Shimmers
perfectlyODD chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Can you do more Wilbur/Lewis stories? Cos all the other ones are time-cest and I don't particularly like those. And this is cute!

So... Can you do more?
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I know the movie it Sweeny tod oh and I love yaoi so much ( smile bright )
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
The d'awww. It has killed me. -
Wednessday chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
All I have to say is Sweeney Todd is not a horror movie...it's a brodway musical that they made into a movie staring the ever so smexy Johnny Depp ... Anyways great fanfiction )
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
SUBTLE hints? Haha I dont think theres any other movie out there like sweeny todd!

Please write more :)
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 1 . 2/25/2011

Please write more :)
Ashen Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Super cute, and I love how you kept to the characters' personalities really well.

Wilbur was totally believable as his lovable, overconfident self, and Lewis with his paralyzing fear of horror films, but still able to stand up for himself and throw back a snarky comment to his best bud... Just awesome. XD

I know they're really father and son, and I love that relationship in the movie, but a part of me also loves the idea of them getting all romantic-y and whatnot. So thanks a lot for writing this! 3
ImmortalDarkPassion chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Love it! It was very cute, and I would love to read more! And by the first hint of the movie, I had it. 'Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street' with director Tim Burton, and actors Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. Even though I'm a girl, I love the the movie- and this story! I usually find major mistakes, but you did great writing, and there are no mistakes with the movie.

Can't wait to read more,

Kristina