Reviews for Asha's Dream
FlamingScarlet chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Now I realize the chances of you continuing are minimal, but maybe that's because you suppose no one's reading anyway? Well I am. And a few other naive fools may wander about from time to time too, recently heartbroken by a show which they quite abruptly and unpleasantly realized only lasted for a season. And they need closure. All of them. That ending was far from an ending. And although fanfiction has always served to be a good closure-provider, it is sadly not so in this case-for understandable reasons of course, I mean the thing only aired one season- but just think of continuing your writing as charity. Because, I assure you, anyone coming on this page will be nothing less than desperate for some, *any* reading material. So really, you continuing this is basically essential for the good of all humanity. Wow. I don't sound sad at all. But still, at least think about it.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great start to your story! I'm intrigued! I know it's been a while but I hope you will continue this some day! I just watched the movie for the second time and I loved it, so I think I'm going to write a story as well. Unfortunately they don't have a category for "Outsourced" in the movie section but I don't think anyone would mind if I posted it under the TV section.
Piatot chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I like how it begins.

Been a long time since the last update... what has happened? :) Please continue! :)
Logan the Awesome chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Really great beginning, and you HAVE to continue. I live for Todd/Asha, and I can't wait for you to update! The idea is a really good one, and has a lot of potential. Update soon!
Korkman2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Good begining I hope you continue and keep up the good work.