Reviews for Beauty & The Beast
TheBrokenSunrise chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
... are you gonna update?
scipio96 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
This is great! :D I can't wait to read more! I like the whole beauty and the beast/Labyrinth idea and it raelly does fit in really well :D I can't wait to see how Jareth changes as time goes on with Sarah :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
i love mandy, scott and me
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
It had been too long since he'd enjoyed the company of a woman – there were the sirens that lived in the waters, but they had a habit of trying to drown him on occasion.

I'm sorry, but the image of this made me burst out laughing. Seduction can be tricky enough when your partners aren't trying to literally kill you.

Great story.
Thundara chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
i love this story please update soon
Ms Fortune16 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Awesome! can't wait for the next chapter :D
Trails.Of.Broken.Hearts chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Iiiiiiiiiintense. Dang, you did a great job weaving the emotion into this chapter. I was literally at the edge of my seat. I love your choices of words; they're not too fancy but they don't lack color either. Fantastic work! I look forward to your next chapter. :D
notwritten chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
This was interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
LadyGrey69 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
This is SO good. It's certainly not the first B&tB take on Labyrinth but it's riveting! I think it's becoming one of my favorite types of story to read, lol. You drew me into this chapter from the very first, and I'm just hoping you'll continue to update quickly because this story is fabulous!

Icyheart666 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I agree this is a very cool story! I love stories like this! Update again soon.
LittleMargarita chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Wonderful! Simply wonderful! And what a nice twist! I had been wondering how you would get Sarah to stay and take Toby's place. This was nicely written. You're very talented. Keep up the great work! I must say, I'm already addicted to this fic...cant wait to see more!
lovexdestroy chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Amazing! You write so beautifully! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
CreepyKeyla chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This really shows promise! You're a skilled writer and I am really looking forward to see how the rest of this story turns out. I love Beauty and the Beast, and I'm glad that you changed some things around to keep your story original.

Keep on writing!

3 Creepykeyla
xxandlovesaidno chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Just found your story on tumblr, and its really interesting- hope you update soon, I started following your tumblr its pretty good as well.
darkangelpeyton1 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
That was so good! :D Can't wait until the next chapter.