Reviews for Six and a Half More Times Poseidon Visited
Victoria chapter 4 . 6/23
You know what would be really cool for a Poseidon visit? If they were at the beach, the one Sally and Poseidon met at, and Percy was around 8 years of age. It was around 7 in the morning and Percy felt a calling to the sea when he woke up, without telling sally, he runs out to the sea and reaches the shore. But before he knows it he is underwater, not stating the fact that he can breath, and out of nowhere he sees a man like figure with a Trident in his right hand coming up to him. (You could figure out the rest... Thanks)
Anne-Lilian chapter 4 . 3/26
I really liked these, and the previous set as well :) and I realize it's been a few years since you've worked on this, but I hope you'll continue. Only 2 and a half left, after all.
Anyway, thanks for posting!
Anne
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Agh 3
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Three years, talk about not updating regularly. Isn't Blood of Olympus inspiration enough?
Ianthite chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
I love this so much, its amazing and heart warming. I just hope you write more since you've probably read all of the books from HOO. I love this and I cannot wait for more 3
Vannaaa chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Ahahah that's my favorite part 3 XD The fire escape... Ah..
andy chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
you should update :) I loved the last series and I really like this one :) please update
ink2parchment chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Love it!
Kendra PJO chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
You should do one of Poseidon meeting Annabeth when Percy is missing, or maybe comforting Sally during MoA.
unnamed chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
please updaatee.. i really like your story.. it is sad though that rick decided to get sally marry with paul.. i don't own PJO so i just can rant.. haha
pixiedust88 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
I LOVED the first story and I love this story! It's been forever since you updated this, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to beg! Both of your stories are my favorites in this genre! Please think about updating soon or writing more with Poseidon and Percy! You do an awesome job!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
UPDATE
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Ha best dad ever!
annabethjackson1 chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Another fantastic story, although the title kind of confuses me but either way great story with a great ending! :)