Reviews for Six and a Half More Times Poseidon Visited
the real narnia chapter 4 . 5/8
I'd love to see this continued. I would really like to see a Poseidon/Paul concentration, and I like the thought of Poseidon and Annabeth bonding over Percy missing in HoO series. I hope you update soon! I can't wait to read more. Happy writing! :)
andy17mex chapter 4 . 3/12
I've just re read your story. I hope you choose to continue one day.
LucKitty37 chapter 4 . 7/11/2017
This story is so good! Are you ever going to continue? Please please please do! :)
CloudCarnivore chapter 4 . 5/8/2017
This is good!
PrincessCurls215 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I love it! It's great. Update more!
Victoria chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
You know what would be really cool for a Poseidon visit? If they were at the beach, the one Sally and Poseidon met at, and Percy was around 8 years of age. It was around 7 in the morning and Percy felt a calling to the sea when he woke up, without telling sally, he runs out to the sea and reaches the shore. But before he knows it he is underwater, not stating the fact that he can breath, and out of nowhere he sees a man like figure with a Trident in his right hand coming up to him. (You could figure out the rest... Thanks)
Anne-Lilian chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
I really liked these, and the previous set as well :) and I realize it's been a few years since you've worked on this, but I hope you'll continue. Only 2 and a half left, after all.
Anyway, thanks for posting!
Anne
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Agh 3
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Three years, talk about not updating regularly. Isn't Blood of Olympus inspiration enough?
Ianthite chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
I love this so much, its amazing and heart warming. I just hope you write more since you've probably read all of the books from HOO. I love this and I cannot wait for more 3
Vannaaa chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Ahahah that's my favorite part 3 XD The fire escape... Ah..
andy chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
you should update :) I loved the last series and I really like this one :) please update
ink2parchment chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Love it!
Kendra PJO chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
You should do one of Poseidon meeting Annabeth when Percy is missing, or maybe comforting Sally during MoA.
unnamed chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
please updaatee.. i really like your story.. it is sad though that rick decided to get sally marry with paul.. i don't own PJO so i just can rant.. haha