Reviews for All the Way
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I absolutely loved this. I kind of liked that you did not make wes blaine and david friends. Plus I'm just a sucker for wert.
KurtFabulous chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow. I love Wert, there really can not be enough of it. I love how you used "Teenage Dreams" and how you still followed cannon up to SLS. It made it all the more realistic. And you have stayed true to the characters, especially Wes. Love to read more from you soon.
BurnWithUs chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
WWWEEERRRTTTTT.. I have this unholy, unmitigated love for Wert, you have no idea. HEARTS EVERYWHERE FOR THIIISSSSS. I wanted a non-angst, non-controlling-relationship story about them, and I found one~! :D Oh Wes, you dork, I love you.
Excellent chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
You certainly have captured the essence of both Kurt and Wes. I loved this pairing! I felt all of Wes's emotions. You have a huge talent for writing, keep it up.

Please expand on this story, there is so much more to tell.
abbylabby chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
So much love for this story and the way you used Teenage dream definitely has my approval.

If I could I'd totally insert a gif of Sue shooting off her Confetti-canons, because that seems oddly appropriate
Skitty-Kat chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
"have a deep-seated fondness for you that passes the boundaries of platonic friendship."

Oh, with a line like that how could anyone refuse? ;D

I adore this. It made me grin like a mad idiot. And I love what you did with Santana - I could just hear her in my head.
BonesGurl81 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I really, really liked this story. I could do without all your Klaine-bashing, but I love all your interesting pairings. However, if all ships could coexist in peace, I would love you a lot more.
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Amazing! And the last few lines were spectacular.
nonexistantpuppy chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You're wonderful.

I'm sorry to hear that you're bitter... but not TOO sorry, because this is wonderful and I adore these stories.

And Santana was awesome and Wes was beyond awesome and I love when Thad is included in realistic but hilarious ways. 3

You rock. As usual.

I hope you write more Wert.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love it! Seriously! I rarely ever go for Wert or Davurt but I love this! :)
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Holy shit, this was aamzing. I happen to freaking LOVE Wurt stories, they kinda make my freaking day. Aaaand I also feel obligated to mention that the last line made me smirk to the point that my teacher wandered over to ask what I found so amusing about my art history project. Thank you! :D
clovrboy chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Very cute, loved gentleman proper Wes, and so glad ge listen to Santana.
BreeZombiee chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I LOVE YOU!

That's just it.

I love you

Because you wrote Wert.

So I'm just going to sit here in awe and happiness. :)
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i feel your pain. i officially want blaine to be shot. and yet not at the same time cuz it would hurt kurt more. *sobs*
Skyeseeker chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I liked it! I'm a definite Wert shipper and I liked how you showed how Wes could still have the traditional nature that you see on the show along with being the typical confused mess of a teenage boy. I hope you write more Wert stories, I've really enjoyed everything I've read of yours.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »