Reviews for All the Way
Imjustrach chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Yay for Wes/Kurt ! _

These need more fics about them there to damn cute hehe, well writen and i love the way protrayed Wes :)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
loved it!
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love this. Love it, love it, love it. I'm glad I'm not alone in the club that wants everyone to get over the fact that WES, DAVID, and BLAINE ARE NOT BEST FRIENDS. They may be like, aquaintences or possibly maybe semi-friends, but they're not epic three-musketeers best friends forever bros. Not in the slightest, which has been proven by the show. THANK YOU.

I liked this because I think you really NAILED Wes's character. And I don't mean his fandom character that everyone's always writing about, the completely OOC and un-canon one, I'm talking about the REAL one. He seems exactly that type, to not do anything halfway and to be straight to the point, and to not hide it either. I think the way he told Kurt he liked him was perfect as well. "I have a deep-seated fondness for you that passes the boundaries of platonic friendship." I love it! Great job!
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Rather enjoyable. Nice to see Wes portrayed as something other than a tight arse, and great to see Kurt with someone else! As much I like Blaine and Klaine, Blaine is a bit of a plebian at times and Kurt should have someone not afraid to go after him :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3