Reviews for To See Them Laughing
Countrygirl23418 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
I thought that it was good.
8. B. R. Adford chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
This is really an interesting start and I would very much like to read more
lifeloveandharrypotter chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Oh what happens next?
Protego Totalum chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Great so far! I adore Teddy! Update soon please!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Great story!
brilliant incandescence chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This story sounds so awesome, I really hope you post more soon.
emLILYEVANS chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
poor ted doesn't even know what his parents look like :(. Great story keep it up :)
jessy63 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
THIS SEEMS AWESOME! i hope you continue it
TwiLoco chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
UPDATE
Logan the Awesome chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Brilliant chapter. I love how Mad-Eye was referred to as the "crazy man". I think that's a no-brainer. Very good write and I love how you describe everything. It makes it easy for me to picture in my head. The ending was just awesome. I want to know what's going to happen next...now! Haha, update soon!
Logan the Awesome chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
"SPIES!" I literally was on the floor laughing at this point and it took forever to stop! You gotta love Mad-Eye don't you? And Tonks was awesome, as she always is! Great start and I can't wait to read more.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Please update soon! I find your writing very good!
RandomDancing123 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Aww, how cute! He found his parents! Adorable, great job, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
RandomDancing123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
GAAA HE WENT BACK IN TIME! This is cool, really great! I'm gonna go read the next chapter, great job, buddy!
Astoria Clare chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
another amazing story, ho! ;) oh and you used a vocab word! :D lolz write moreeee i loves this story...and Draco Malfoy but you knew that already ;) anyway write more of this story its really really really good!