Reviews for The Plot to Bomb Panhandle
Tiffani chapter 29 . 3/15
This is one of the best I've ever read. This is such a sick cliffhanger though . I hope you continue writing this. Even if you don't , it's still one of my favorites
lucy chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
It seems to me that I've been waiting for years for you to update this. It hurts that you haven't. Have you died or something? Please know that I'm still here, still waiting. I honestly think that this is the best story on this place and I would love to have a new chapter. Don't give on on this story, please?
Lisette Jenkins chapter 27 . 7/27/2012
Whoa, things are really starting to heat up! Good story so far! Can't wait to see what happens to the little love triangle. (Manfred, Athena, and Tancred.)
Lisette Jenkins chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
I loved it! It was awesome and it totally had me drawn in! Lol i could've sworn they were going to have sex! Oh, and maybe a little more Asa trying to get into Athena's pants would make this story all the more interesting!
me chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
Yay! Tancred! Finally gosh it took so long to get him back in the story.
Lisette Jenkins chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Omg i love this story! Please update soon! And remember, intimacy would help a lot in this story, but its still great!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
I really love the Charlie Bone series, and i really love this story. I always thought Manfred should have a serious love interest. And just asking, is this story going to get a little more intimate? I think that would make it perfect!
-Lisette Jenkins
Richie chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Ok so I like this but Manfred is oc and I think she should be with tancred
the amazing and fabulous chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
What? Nooo! What about tancred? Plz!
the amazing and fabulous chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
I really really like it but please let her end up with tancred again keep going it's great
ViveWonderland chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Check plus all around.

Keep writing

Vive Le Fantom
the wistful mouse chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
I like how that experience affected her and changed her, it gives an interesting twist :)

And wow, that happened fast: going from not knowing her name to making out in half a page - Manfred doesn't hang around :P

Anyway, I have to know what happens next!
the wistful mouse chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Awww, this is so sweet! It's a great idea :) I like how Athena is sort of reluctant and quiet about her power, as it makes her a more realistic character. I wonder how Emma feels about Tancred having a girlfriend? And I wonder how her and Tanc met...?

One thing I would say: just make sure Athena's power doesn't become too perfect and powerful (like it can solve everything in the story) because then you'd be in danger of edging into Mary-Sueness :)

(Oh, and I don't know if you were thinking this, but the Mike part really reminds me of Twilight _)