Reviews for Years
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was...So good. It was amazing! Great writing, and great smex! :DD Good job. .
FujoFreak chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh god i love ShotaGayCest sooooooo much i can't help myself fangirling like a crazy /

Thank you oh my thank you sooo much for publishing such awesome story!
AwwLuckyDog chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love it!

This is the best itasasu story I've ever red til yet *-*

(And I had red a lot ;)
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
awwwwww...soooo sweet...and lol I loved what you wrote about the Naras, a Nara could sleep through a talk and then explain it better afterwards then the man who had just said it, THAT IS SO TRUE! HOW DO THEY DO THAT!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Hell, yeah! This was just awesome. Yay to your guts for daring to write shota (guilty here!), especially making Sasuke THAT young. I love it cause one wonders if he's sick or something, but can't avoid drooling over the story.

Again; awesome. Go girl! :D
Pity Dance chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
wow... that was absoulutely incredible the whole fic was sweet, sexy, and incredibly detailed and plot filled for a oneshot. not only that, but the ending was not only hot, but meaningful and got a powerful message across. this is by far the best one shot i've ever read :)
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved it! I've read this a few times before so sorry for not reveiwing -.-'
blisblop chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
The shota was handled beautifully. Spam from a hater? you imagine having that much time to pay attention to something so well hidden that you "hate".

"Me thinks you doth protest too much." Somebody is rattling the closet door there. Bird brain over played their hand there.
ebrith chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I have loved this fic for so long... cant believe I didn't review before - weird.

OH! BTW - the crazy ass chick who left you the flame that wished rape on you? Spammed EVERY ItaSasu writer on FFn, or near enough anyway... theres only a few she missed

She hit every one of mine, but I just decided to write a new one - with extra smut, then dedicate it to her as I wasnt going to write it for another year or so XD

But anyway... yeah... she's nuts - just thought I would let you know its not just you though!

Anyway - back to awesomeness of fic:

I adore it!

It's fantastically written, it's sinful and delicious and I absolutely crown it as one of the very best ItaSasu ever written... It is so emotional and cute - yet the whole time you feel like you SHOULD feel bad for liking it, but you just CANT because it's soooooo good!

I hope you write more ItaSasu one day, because I think this is epic - and you have great talent!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
his love for his brother is strong :) i support and love this pairing
sakurauchiha chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
omfg! one of the best fanfics ive ever read! perfect u reallly got the characters right and wow i loved it! keep up the great work(:
Always-Unpredictable chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh God, I'm going to Hell for liking this...

Meh, it's worth it.
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Very, very nice. There aren't too many authors who dare to go as young as you did and I think it really gave an extra depth to the story, as did the quality of your writing, so I give you a thumbs up!
luvSasuke chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
AWWWW HE LOVED HIM EVER SINCE DONT WORRY ITACHI I WILL EMBRASE I WILL SUPPORT YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN IT DOESNT LOOK WRONG TO ME IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND PURE LOVE. YOUR FANFIC WAS SO PERFECT ITS BETTER THEN ANY OTHER AWESOMENESS XD
Jay Ray-Love chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Don't criticize me on this but the story was shouldn't write things like the first part of the story.:(Anyway,the rest of it was good.:)