Reviews for Cape Disappointment
EBLoveSong chapter 9 . 7/28
This story made my heart clench in so many ways. Edwards devotion for Bella ever since they were kids, determined to make her his, their journey falling in love... It broke me when all his dreams shattered when Bella disappeared. It was so sad. As readers, we knew she was a vampire, that she wasn't dead. But Edward didn't know. It was devastating yet completely understadable how his life withered without her. So tragic. But things got better when Bella started spending her nights with him, the poor man had no idea what she even was but he didn't care. He really was desperate. And Bella, I'm sure it killed her to not be able to be by his side every minute of everyday. She watched over him from afar most of the time. I kind of wish she had given in when he asked her for more... but I understand where she was coming from. What I really wish more than ever is that this story was longer. A little longer at least. I even checked your stories to see if there was a short sequel of some kind? There were none obviously. I yearn to read more of these two, finally happy. Most of this story is quite sad and tragic. I just really wanted more of their newfound happiness. But I guess this will have to suffice. Don't get me wrong now, I absolutely loved the ending! It's exactly what I was expecting from the since the beginning. It was perfect, I was just expecting a lengthier version. I didn't even know it was only 9 chapters long until I opened the link to this fanfic, which has been on my TBR list for a while now.

Anyways! Enough rambling. Thank you so much for sharing this unusual yet beautiful story with us. I loved the lighthouse theme! And I read what those mean to you, due to your childhood memories :") I've never quite read anything like Cape Disappointment. I might check out other stories of yours, maybe they'll remind me of this one because I'm sure your writing will be just as amazing, even if Edward and Bella have a different love story

Thanks again!

Best,
Ally, xo.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 6/29
A very awesome and well written story. Enjoyed reading it very much.
cullenlover88 chapter 9 . 6/20
nice story
paragod chapter 9 . 6/19
Beautiful story.
creamoforeo chapter 9 . 6/19
hi.. I found this story via twifanfictionrecs. and I read it and I am happy with Edward in the beginning. and I am crying with Edward when Bella disappeared. it's a beautiful and we'll written story. thank you.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 9 . 6/17
I am in awe of you dear! What a fascinating, enthralling and beautiful ... I sat down to read it and ... couldn't stay away from it - who needs lunch? lol
You didn't write a story, you wrote a poem. A poem of love beyond eternity. Always and forever.
And your love for lighthouses? Just a cherry on top of the finest baked cake. Like you, I am in love with lighthouses and I search them wherever I go.
Thank you so much for sharing this precious gem with us, I feel blessed for having heard of it and not (much) ashamed for being (quite) late to the party - better late than never eh?
Oh and sorry again, I said in my first review that I'd reviewed it along the way but I got so enraptured by your prose that I confess I missed it! *blushing*
Again thank you for sharing your gift with us. I am now ready to read your other stories and hope against hope that one day you return to us *sighs*
Have a dear and blessed life, sweetheart.
Jaygm chapter 9 . 6/16
Oh! This was such a beautiful little story! I was so afraid that there wouldn't be an HEA. Thank you.
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 6/16
Reading your story and enjoying it. Thanks.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 6/16
I have just seen your story rec'd at a FB page I frequent and oh how thrilled I am! What a beautiful wording, how intense the emotions flow over them! I'm ready to read it all now and I'll review along with it.
Thank you RainyGirl!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 6/16
Cape Disappointment has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
What a great story. So much angst. Good writing on your part. Thanks.
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
So sad for him
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Wow, she returned his hat
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
This was so sad. Almost made me cry
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014