Reviews for New Species
xman128167 chapter 50 . 8/29
great story i really like how its developing but im curious to see if he becomes a full mew
StrawHatCat chapter 20 . 8/27
I was going to wait til I read all the chapters to review, but this was seriously the best chapter ever! There were so many randomly placed references I thought my head would explode! But it was hilarious and awesome and I'll be reading the rest now.
AVFireBlade9472 chapter 20 . 8/7
Soooo many blatant references. I can't control my laughter.
NandNvg chapter 50 . 7/21
What big things are happening next chapter! It must be really big if it takes you years to update. I don't mean to sound non appreciative, but it's just sad that this is one of the stories to join about half of my alert list that have not updated in are very few Pokemon fanfictions that are of good quality and this is one of update!
TheEmperorSlime chapter 50 . 7/12
Make sure red wins the battle
Koga may be obsessed with his invisible walls, but at least he has them! This story has none and, on top of the already distracting Mew instinct escapades, it's a bit too much, in my opinion. Really, solid snake? I enjoy this plot when it takes itself a tiny bit seriously.
Wow, I read the whole chapter thinking "what about that other Clefairy that was talking last chapter?". Then I facepalmed. Awesomely funny fanfic; I like what I've read so far!
penguinfan280 chapter 50 . 5/12
This is a really good story but you havent updated in 2 years! Why would u stop writing such a good story?
Daniel1122 chapter 1 . 5/8
next chapterino?
Update! This is such a great story, and you can't say "big things happening next chapter" and NOT UPDATE FOR A YEAR AND A HALF!
So you haven't updated...why?
Manyreadersuchstory chapter 50 . 4/7
Lies in puddle of tears over lack of update on favorite story. Please send help.
Eyolf chapter 23 . 4/4
I'm out, I am sick of the denial. It is unrealistic that he would only now have this problem. If he were transformed from human it would be different. Quite frankly the character is fucking pathetic.
NOOOOOOOOoooOO
Please update soon it's been more than two years, this story is one of the best I've ever read