Reviews for New Species
This is an amazing fanfic, I was wondering when the next chapter is going to be made?
Rickymon Gaming chapter 50 . 6/6
Dude, people are worried about you, where are you?
Luktopius chapter 50 . 5/28
"Big things coming next chapter" I hope you didn't die or something... You okay dude?
TropicalCyclone chapter 50 . 5/26
big things are going to happen... then why did you stop? when you said that, I thought that you had the plot in your head already. Why did you stop? did something happened to you? did you die?(I hope you didnt) or feeling bored? You were exited about the next chapter, but you just dissapeared... why? why did you stop? I just stop reading stories that aren't finished after this story. I just feel angry at people stopping stories without a trace.
REALUnicornia chapter 50 . 5/23
Pls update I really like this book but you never update so pls update
Please come back this is a amazing story T..T I just hope Ken will fully transform into mew tho ! It would be so cute and have one of his friends catch him so nothing else can catch him or maby not get cought at all :) please I read this so many times I hope to read new parts of this amazing tail
Gerriel chapter 32 . 4/3
Trying to find Charri, doesn't exist. Fics just disappear from the internet! seems to be blocking bots such as , so contents here will never be preserved...

I'll be at my own pit of sadness.
Gerriel chapter 32 . 4/4
Okay call me a stalker but Charri had definitely renamed his account to Kekatukui. He identified himself as "Charri Korath" in the reviews of The Electivire Guild by Multiversity, all inactive accounts. Charri used to have his/her tumblr account but only has snapshots from early 2012. It was deleted as well. Therefore, archives for the lost fic must me under a different name.

I really want to read Ken's side of the story. Will post when the fic is recovered, otherwise, I'm in my pit of sadness.
Gerriel chapter 50 . 4/3
Hey. If anybody has an archive of Charri or his whereabouts, please let us know. I know, it's kind of silly searching for a fic from 6 years ago.
Gerriel chapter 50 . 4/3
Oh well... too bad...
Please please please! Make Ken fully a mew please
Gerriel chapter 1 . 1/5
I haven't started reading this and all the reviews made me somewhat sad. This fic haven't been updated since 2013 and reviews that I could garner all stated that this was great. Inevitably, it ended with a cliffhanger which kept readers hoping for more. It would be helpful if you could update the status of this fic, just to make the resolve much easier. As curious as a human can get, what is happening over there? Hope I'm not invading your comfort space.
RemeberTheGoodTimes chapter 50 . 11/23/2016
"big things happening next chapter" Why? ;-; i read the whole story, with a cliff hanger! that will never be resolved!
Azaira chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
It's a nice story, but I feel like it could have been better.
The rate you're transforming him feels slow.
And I think you're focusing too much on anger here. Sure, but angry, but he's barely asking any questions at all. And when he does, it's mostly in anger. Was he naturally prone to lashing out? I didn't get that feeling from when he watched his childhood videos. There are many different emotions he could show.
VulpixEevee chapter 42 . 10/16/2016
"Don't ever do that again."

"Yes Master."