Reviews for New Species
Luktopius chapter 50 . 9/26
Oh well, another great story bites the dust
AuraAbsolTheInkling chapter 37 . 9/24
This chapter was so funny! X3
xAmethystFox chapter 50 . 9/23
This is a truly lovely story. I like it's plot, and I want Men turn into a full Mew soon. After all, New is one of my favorites.

There are some grammar mistakes here and there, but who said a story was perfect?

It's a shame that it hasn't been updated in 3 years, though. I hope that there's plans for this to continue. Otherwise, I'll be in a pit of sadness, waiting for Phases of Change and New Species to update.

I wish you good luck, and simply PM me if you need anything.
neo417 chapter 50 . 9/11
Are you DEAD!? *cries*
Please! Someone must know!
Anyone? Tell me, please!

I can't take it anymore! All these great stories disappearing without notice!
It makes me so sad I just want to sit down and cry all day over what could have been. ;_;

I know it sounds kinda selfish to expect free updates and I know writing takes a lot of time. Thats why I won't ask you to continue.
Only one thing: A goodbye.
Thats all I ask for.

Thank you for every happy moment I had reading this story,
have a nice day. :)
Firesgone chapter 50 . 7/14
Are you ever going to continue the story? Ken was just starting to accept his pokémon side too!
This is a really good story so far, but a bit more caution with proofreading would be nice. Pay special attention to homonyms like your/you're, they're/there/their, and except/accept.
Luktopius chapter 20 . 5/24
Best chapter
RT86 chapter 50 . 5/16
Finally up to date. I do hope you can continue with this amazing story. I want Ken to meet his Mew father for the very first time! :)
slimmario chapter 20 . 4/25
oh dear god that chapter was so cringe ... but funny
Omar chapter 50 . 4/20
CONTINUE DIS ITS OUWSOME
o chapter 50 . 2/7
Very dead now
IDK chapter 50 . 1/16
i wish you would update :/ plz!
GreninjaSkarf chapter 50 . 1/8
OMG IM SO HYPED FOR THE NEXT POSSIBLE UPDATE!
pokemorph fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Plz update, i read through it all!
Marco Polio chapter 50 . 11/14/2015
It's so sad that this story had to die. Shame. The writing was good, the characters had emotion, and the story had a flow to it. Ah whatever, I'll just keep my hopes up that it will eventually be revived.