Reviews for Across The Universe
phoebe turner chapter 54 . 3/1
I loved it!
So is there a sequel. I couldn't tell because of your amount of stories. Maybe you could post a story to mainly to put them in order? Regardless this was a fantastic story.
I'm so thrilled that you guys are back! I LOVE this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
clarkfan325 chapter 54 . 2/25
Great chapter. I'm glad we got to find out what has been happening on Krypton although I did miss Lois & Kal-El.

I'm glad that you've addressed that Lara knows that Kal loves Lois and that she's okay with that.
vonny25 chapter 54 . 2/24
Great chapter
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 54 . 2/23
Brilliant as ever - the implication that Zod is turning into an alcoholic is a fascinating one, and one that very much befits his character.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 54 . 2/23
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more. This story just keeps getting better and better.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 54 . 2/23
This is cool - although I'lol be honest, I miss Lois and Kal-El. Nevertheless, this felt like an important contextual chapter, and I can't wait for more. I'm so glad that you are back to updating!
clarkfan325 chapter 53 . 2/9
Great chapter. I hope that we get to see Kal-el and Lois in the next chapter and find out what they are doing now that they can be alone for a little while.
JamesTKent chapter 53 . 2/8
Delightful! Frankly, I loved what they did to Sam in the previous chapter, too.
Nanou1983 chapter 53 . 2/8
I am so glad that you are back! I had almost lost hope of ever finding out how this story will end. Thank you so much...
vonny25 chapter 53 . 2/7
Great chapter.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 53 . 2/7
Amazing as ever. Seriously, I am absolutely stunned by how good this is.
vonny25 chapter 52 . 2/6
I love your fanfiction, I started reading it yesterday and I finished today. It is hr d to stop reading, it is so good! I can't wait for your next chapter. Thank you for sharing this fanfiction.
I am sooo glad you are back!