Reviews for Across The Universe
Reeven yue chapter 57 . 8/30
Come back please!
JamesTKent chapter 57 . 7/6
Does the term "Oh, Krap" mean anything to you? (spelling intentional)
clarkfan325 chapter 57 . 7/5
Great chapter. I love the introduction of Ella into this story and can't wait to see how she'll react once she finds out everything that has happened since Lois left. I can't wait to see what happens next.
BigRed67 chapter 57 . 7/4
So right now I'm doing a happy dance, just as I was coming to the last chapter a new one was posted! Now coming as I do from the SV-verse I have to say how glad I am that I wandered over here and found this story. There have been so many great moments, Lois' stoic ness, Kal-El ripping off the crystal necklace, the ease with which he loves Lois ( and Connor). Then there's Perry, the Rosses and the Kents. Oh and I thought Kal's memory returning was great, of course it took him seeing Lois for it to return. I loved that Martha protected him even from Johnathon. Now I'm excited for the rest to unfold and of course my next stop is to read some smutty goodness...
Going back through this for a reread, and had to stop long enough to say that Kal-El yanking the crystal from Lois's neck is absolutely the most memorable scene of this story. There's a real power to it that wraps up everything the feel for each other along with the danger and injustice of the world they live in. It's absolutely perfect.
Another great update!
phoebe turner chapter 56 . 5/15
I loved it!
clarkfan325 chapter 56 . 5/4
Great chapter. The reveal of Aunt Allura is definitely interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
vonny25 chapter 56 . 5/3
Il love the story. Great chapter
telaviv chapter 56 . 5/2
Loved it!
JamesTKent chapter 56 . 5/2
Nicely done! From the scene in the bedroom to the crystal chamber. I can't wait till ELLA gets hold of her husband. He ain't seen nuthin' yet.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 56 . 5/2
Ok, I'll be honest, I am very excited for the outtake. Nevertheless, this is great and I am so glad that you guys are back to publishing on the regular! I really love your work!
Thanks for continuing. I really enjoy this story.
Joe-El chapter 55 . 4/13