Reviews for Across The Universe
Going back through this for a reread, and had to stop long enough to say that Kal-El yanking the crystal from Lois's neck is absolutely the most memorable scene of this story. There's a real power to it that wraps up everything the feel for each other along with the danger and injustice of the world they live in. It's absolutely perfect.
Another great update!
phoebe turner chapter 56 . 5/15
I loved it!
clarkfan325 chapter 56 . 5/4
Great chapter. The reveal of Aunt Allura is definitely interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
vonny25 chapter 56 . 5/3
Il love the story. Great chapter
telaviv chapter 56 . 5/2
Loved it!
JamesTKent chapter 56 . 5/2
Nicely done! From the scene in the bedroom to the crystal chamber. I can't wait till ELLA gets hold of her husband. He ain't seen nuthin' yet.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 56 . 5/2
Ok, I'll be honest, I am very excited for the outtake. Nevertheless, this is great and I am so glad that you guys are back to publishing on the regular! I really love your work!
Thanks for continuing. I really enjoy this story.
Joe-El chapter 55 . 4/13
Great Story keep it up!
anonimo chapter 55 . 4/4
clarkfan325 chapter 55 . 4/1
Great chapter. I loved the conversation between Kal-El and Lois and thought they both came up with good points. I hope that Kal-El is able to stand up to the General.
Maigra917 chapter 55 . 3/31
I'm so happy that you're back! I can't wait for that new scene soon.
lere chapter 55 . 3/31
Thank God you guys are baaaack! Can't wait to read more specially more about Lois and Clark reconecting *happy sigh*
ElmStreet chapter 55 . 3/31
So excited to discove your story. What a treat!