Reviews for Across The Universe
I'm so thrilled that you guys are back! I LOVE this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
clarkfan325 chapter 54 . 2/25
Great chapter. I'm glad we got to find out what has been happening on Krypton although I did miss Lois & Kal-El.

I'm glad that you've addressed that Lara knows that Kal loves Lois and that she's okay with that.
vonny25 chapter 54 . 2/24
Great chapter
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 54 . 2/23
Brilliant as ever - the implication that Zod is turning into an alcoholic is a fascinating one, and one that very much befits his character.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 54 . 2/23
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more. This story just keeps getting better and better.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 54 . 2/23
This is cool - although I'lol be honest, I miss Lois and Kal-El. Nevertheless, this felt like an important contextual chapter, and I can't wait for more. I'm so glad that you are back to updating!
clarkfan325 chapter 53 . 2/9
Great chapter. I hope that we get to see Kal-el and Lois in the next chapter and find out what they are doing now that they can be alone for a little while.
JamesTKent chapter 53 . 2/8
Delightful! Frankly, I loved what they did to Sam in the previous chapter, too.
Nanou1983 chapter 53 . 2/8
I am so glad that you are back! I had almost lost hope of ever finding out how this story will end. Thank you so much...
vonny25 chapter 53 . 2/7
Great chapter.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 53 . 2/7
Amazing as ever. Seriously, I am absolutely stunned by how good this is.
vonny25 chapter 52 . 2/6
I love your fanfiction, I started reading it yesterday and I finished today. It is hr d to stop reading, it is so good! I can't wait for your next chapter. Thank you for sharing this fanfiction.
I am sooo glad you are back!
DaisyDreamer chapter 52 . 2/1
YES! Welcome back :) Missed this story! This is a fab chapter, love Kal's switching between naive boy and man of steel :D Can't wait to read more!
Sreya chapter 52 . 1/29
*bouncing up and down in excitement* YOU'RE BACK, YOU'RE BACK, YOU'RE BACK! YAY! And I am just so thrilled you're picking this one back up again, it's one of my absolute favorite Superman AUs.
Nice start to the chapter with Ella - while I wondered who Claire was, that possibility never even occurred to me. So it was a fun little surprise.
I guess Kal-El and Lois aren't going to have a whole lot of time together, though good for Lois on insisting they get SOMETHING. It'll be really interesting to see how Sam Lane and Kal-El end up working together, and I'm sure a good part of Lois's argument against being left behind is because she doesn't trust her father to hold up his end of the partnership.