Reviews for Across The Universe
TheVampireStrahd chapter 57 . 9/13
Just discovered this story and took several days to read it through to here. I love this premise of a story you have written. From the beginning you had me hooked with the story premise of Kryptonians surviving the destruction of their world, colonizing elsewhere then coming to Earth and having them take humans hostage. This story has been a great read. I'm really enjoying what you've written and I like this twist to the Superman mythos.

I hope you have not abandoned this story. Please continue.
Love it!
Persephone of Abydos chapter 57 . 6/14
This is an excellent story and I hope that soon you will see fit to continue it!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
great chapter and plot
Reeven yue chapter 57 . 8/30/2015
Come back please!
JamesTKent chapter 57 . 7/6/2015
Does the term "Oh, Krap" mean anything to you? (spelling intentional)
clarkfan325 chapter 57 . 7/5/2015
Great chapter. I love the introduction of Ella into this story and can't wait to see how she'll react once she finds out everything that has happened since Lois left. I can't wait to see what happens next.
BigRed67 chapter 57 . 7/4/2015
So right now I'm doing a happy dance, just as I was coming to the last chapter a new one was posted! Now coming as I do from the SV-verse I have to say how glad I am that I wandered over here and found this story. There have been so many great moments, Lois' stoic ness, Kal-El ripping off the crystal necklace, the ease with which he loves Lois ( and Connor). Then there's Perry, the Rosses and the Kents. Oh and I thought Kal's memory returning was great, of course it took him seeing Lois for it to return. I loved that Martha protected him even from Johnathon. Now I'm excited for the rest to unfold and of course my next stop is to read some smutty goodness...
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
Going back through this for a reread, and had to stop long enough to say that Kal-El yanking the crystal from Lois's neck is absolutely the most memorable scene of this story. There's a real power to it that wraps up everything the feel for each other along with the danger and injustice of the world they live in. It's absolutely perfect.
Guest chapter 56 . 5/21/2015
Another great update!
phoebe turner chapter 56 . 5/15/2015
I loved it!
clarkfan325 chapter 56 . 5/4/2015
Great chapter. The reveal of Aunt Allura is definitely interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
vonny25 chapter 56 . 5/3/2015
Il love the story. Great chapter
telaviv chapter 56 . 5/2/2015
Loved it!
JamesTKent chapter 56 . 5/2/2015
Nicely done! From the scene in the bedroom to the crystal chamber. I can't wait till ELLA gets hold of her husband. He ain't seen nuthin' yet.