Reviews for Awakening The Beast
animal lover13 chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
I love what you have written so far. I hope you can update soon even if it's been about two years.

Keep writing
SpIdErbite20 chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Love it so far. Please update again soon.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
If only harry could have killed voldemort during his rampage :( oh well, would love to see more
EmoelmoRose chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
OM JESUS TEAM NEV
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Joe Lawyer chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Probably one of the worst battle scenes I’ve read in a while. Harry spent months away from school learning his form and how to fight and then he fights like an incompetent idiot, completely ineffectual. Yeah, I think I’m done now. No offense, but if this is a sign of things to come I think I understand why it was abandoned.
Joe Lawyer chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Oh Lord…why oh why does stupefy get thrown around with wild abandon. They’re fighting a war against a terrorist organization. They’re the worst of the worst. It’s not like the prison is even secure! Kill them and be done with it. That way they can’t be revived and you don’t end up fighting the same characters over and over again.

I just hope that when Harry awakens his beast he gets a little more perspective and a killing instinct, because he’s not going to win the war this way.
mkeeg91 chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
you have nothing to worry about this being your first :)

it's a great idea and I'm enjoying it.

the only problem I have was that you made being that special animagus illegal... those types of fics aren't my thing where something like this is made illegal and Harry is affected by it... but besides that great fic.

I'm glad Hermione and Nev are also special animagi

keep up the great work!
AVoiceOfReason chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
This is one of the best stories i have seen in a verry long time an this is suposed to be youre fist ever fanfic? you have some serius talent i hope you finish thi an this is deffinetly going on my favorite list

Fredrik.S
imgonnadie chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write.
Jonny Napalm chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
An engaging beginning... The animagi and Awakened are interesting concepts. We've seen similar here and elsewhere, but I'll be interested in seeing where else you take the story.
The Purple Critic chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
Great story, great new concept I haven't seen before.
hpnut1 chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Keep with it!
1529 chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
I'm not sure if you meant to do any of this, but you now have four characters, any one of which should (seemingly) be able to manhandle Voldemort any time they desire... as I seriously doubt that this will be the case, I am awaiting, with a significant amount of dread, what is going to have to be done to get the war back onto a somewhat even footing... I really hope that the story doesn't have to resort to stupid!Harry to make sure the story doesn't become too unbalanced as that would be a major disappointment.

I don't have any problem with super-powered characters, but currently there doesn't seem to be anything stopping Hermione, Neville, Harry and Jericho from simply walking all over the Death Eaters, Neville was able to defeat Harry with a single blow (pretty unrealistic really, Dragons are supposed to be tough, if a little blunt force trauma can knock one out then Dragon-handlers would use the same method as was used on the Troll in first year, big clubs and wingardium leviosa), which is something that Voldemort couldn't even begin to do...
1529 chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
A pretty good chapter, the only problem is the stupidity at the end, three good guys, two of whom are beating the two bad guys, then one of the good guys gets hit by a curse that doesn't do any immediate damage and the entire fight is lost... If Hermione had been hit by something that ate her alive, or something that blew off an arm I can see this happening, but she was just hit by a pain curse, a bad pain curse, but simply a pain curse. instead of running around like a headless chicken, the best way of ending the cruciatus would be attacking the caster... yet instead we see a scream in despair and lose the fight... the scene doesn't fit with the Harry that was talking about Hermione needing to practice differently.

Of course, the passivity around Snape really isn't really 'in character' either...