Reviews for The Atonement Of A Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh my God. You won't believe how much I love this fic! I read it 10-f*cking-times today and still.. absorbed. NICE JOB. Biggest fangasm EVER. It's such a perfect combination of hot smut and gentle sentiment, I wouldn't possibly ask for more. And there's so much love. Uhmmm I'd wait forever for the remaining parts
Bride!Artie is pure win (those damn gorgeous fanarts on Pixiv! /) For quite a while I was dying to find fanfics like this, and you've fulfilled that dream pratically made my month :DD
Sorry for bubbling nonsense.. Please don't be freaked out. Orz Just wanna say I enjoyed it
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I actually cried a bit since the situation was so sad T-T. And I honestly believed Arthur was going to go through with it but I'm so relieved that he didn't. I'm happy they are together but I can't help but imagine the after affect of what is going to come next :(
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I was getting all teary-eyed at that last room scene! safslafhsldfhsld I can't believe this has a next part! SO MUCH SWEETNESS AND FLUFF
pandawolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Haha, this is the same Pandawolf from LJ. Just so you know, I'm waiting for the continuation ;)
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Where's the continuation! OH LORD PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!

I wonder how Francis reacts to his embarrassment. I wonder how Alfred will defend his precious Arthur from the world?

Please, please! It's so beautiful and sad! Please give Arthur and Alfred their everlasting happiness!
GlassCase chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Damn that was cute, and heartbreaking, and heh...just imagining Artie in a ridiculous wedding dress, but I know he could pull it off.

Anyway, cant wait for part two!
saudadee chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
These are the moments I regret not being able to write proper reviews, because I have no idea how to express my love for your writing.

I have read every single one of your stories, and what I like best is that I literally feel the emotions pouring out of the words. For example, while reading this, my heart, my heart broke when Arthur started crying.

'His words were intended as caresses, as a blanket meant to wrap Arthur in a warm cocoon and set him at ease.' That's beautiful. Your characterization of Alfred is the best here; possessive and greedy, but his cheerfulness is still apparent, in a way.

'"Alfred, you just sit back and shut your mouth."' Haha, and after this line, good ol' Arthur was back. God, even the smut was intimate.

adskfj Gah, I suck with words. Just- Great job, can't wait for the next chapter. :) (AND SORRY IF I DON'T MAKE SENSE, IT'S LATE AND I'M SLEEP DEPRIVED.)
Ember Silverly chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next part.
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow~ You write awesome stories!

(And you have found my secret kink :D)

Update soon! XD