Reviews for The Lost Sister, Thief, Prisoner
Me chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
"'Dagon?'...'He's the "Prince of Darkness",'"

Uhh no, that would be Ozzy, I think you meant "Prince of Destruction" lol. But whatever, that's an insignificant detail.

Overall, this is an interesting story, I like it! My one concern is that it seems quite unlikely that Lex would abandon his duties as a captain of the city guard to embark on an adventure with some Dunmer girl just because she tells him to. He wouldn't be at the top of the city guard hierarchy, he'd still have superiors to report to. Sure, she blackmailed him and threatened to spread damaging rumours, but the consequences of abandoning your post and associated duties without notification or permission would most definitely be greater, so that explanation seems a bit shaky to me. Maybe he could ask for a "vacation" or something, I dunno. That's my only concern with the story so far.

That said, it's your story after all. Maybe you have this planned out already, maybe you don't want to address this issue because you think the reason you gave was adequate. That's fine too, it's your call. I'll be following this story regardless, you've piqued my curiosity :D And like I said so far, it's quite interesting.

And also NOT about the Dark Brotherhood (or I don't think it will be, I hope not)! You have no idea how refreshing that is (or maybe you do and that's why you're writing this lol)! There's SO many of those out at the exclusion of other romance fics, it makes me mad D:

But that's irrelevant. This story's quite decent and very intriguing and I hope to see updates in the (preferably near) future! Good luck!
Ghostsammeo chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
You finally updated. I love this story, so happy for the next chapter. Don't keep us waiting to long. I mean what were you going?

GOING GOING GOING
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
KILL HIM, VILANIA, KILL HIM! DON'T LET HIM SLIP THROUGH YOUR FINGERS! GET BACK TO HIS CELL AnD BEAT HIM TO A PULP! EEHEEEHEHEHEE!

Anyway, great chapter! :D
EvilMentalHamster chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Vair good friend. I like where you are going with this, keep it up :)
Mephala's Sibling chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Yay! New Chapter!

Again, absolutely hilarious. I love the part at the end where Lex and the Dunmer are having a repeatative arguement. Also, I cannot wait to read what happens when Lex and Malvi's sister find her. Also, Jobert is so cute!
Ghostsammeo chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
It's brilliant how you've made Dreth a narcissist as it stays true to all the traits around him. He bigged himself up at the start of the game and that guard who talks to him in that dark brotherhood mission says how Dreth will be 'back in soon'. So well done, good idea.

This chapter was still funny friend! I can't wait for more and love it how Malvi is the hero in the actually game. lol. Thanks for the update, can't wait for more.

Chin-Ho and his shotgun from Hawaii, out.
Mephala's Sibling chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
EE! This is very funny! I like it! I like any stories with Lex in, too bad I don't see many. I hope to see more of this as it looks quiet good.
Sara chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Great chapter, I love how lex wakes up shouting " the grey fox!" made me laugh so hard.
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hrm. Pretty good so far. But just so you know, the slashes (Lost Sister/Thief/Prisoner) are missing. Right now is is just Lost SisterThiefPrisoner.
Ghostsammeo chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
How the heck did you get to the Elder Scrolls fandom before me?

Anyways this was seriously awesome and I can't wait for more. A Romantic comedy with adventure it seems? Awesome.

I loved Malvi, I wish to see more of her. The characterisation of Lex in this is awesome, you know him to well *wink*

I can't wait for this story to get kicking, loving it already, thanks!