Reviews for Life and Death in the Capital Wasteland
James Terrazen chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
It's been three months since you've updated, but you came back strong. You left this chapter wide open for something amazing, though, so here's hoping the next chapter doesn't take as long to bring out.
Chaos chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
This is a decent story. Too bad the asshole who wrote it has stopped working on it.
Nol chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Yo, JT ain't the only one reading this. when's the next chapter coming out?
James Terrazen chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Things are looking bad for poor Tommy boy. Hope things look up soon.

Don't stop writing, man. I'm still reading.
James Terrazen chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
First kill syndrome, eh? Shame he doesn't have time to ponder it, Bullet time is nao.

Am I the only one reading this anymore?
James Terrazen chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Awww... him tryin' to get him some, huh? How cyoot.

lol keep up the story bro
James Terrazen chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
From the ashes rise the pheonix.

Moar plz.
General-Jingwei chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Oooh, nice one. I don't think I've ever seen a story where the LW is just the straight up enemy, but I find it... Enjoyable. Keep writing... Quick! I wanna see Rivet City! And, maybe, Butch...?
jdboss1 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
HAHAH he naked
jdboss1 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
nice start
General-Jingwei chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Wow. Best chapter yet; I could totally see the whole thing in my head. Especially the end scene; evil smirks and deep voices for the win!
James Terrazen chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
My interests.

You have them.
General-Jingwei chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Woot regulators mention! I like how you made the lone wanderer evil- you don't see that often. And so it was that the man set forth from the vault, and he discovered the sins of the Wastes... Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next...
General-Jingwei chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
And so it was that the (third) vault dweller exited the vault. Love the way you describe life in the Wastes; your use of words is... astoundingly... good. Love it, keep writing.
General-Jingwei chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was great! You don't see many stories about the Holdens, and I was glad that you wrote this one- even though I never managed to save Tom from the guards... Anyway, great story, although the tenses did get a bit confusing once or twice. I have problems with that, too, so I'm not one to judge. Keep writing, please.