Reviews for Waiting for Sunrise
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
The reference is from Doctor Who and I love you and your story!
Karen Bristow chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
I don't think I have ever read a more touching fanfic. While the ending was inevitable, it had beauty, balance and grace. I mostly read fan fiction to have more of the wizarding world and more of the characters I have come to care for. Her sacrifice was understandable. There is always a cost. At least you made sure they knew moments of sweet accord.
squeaky521 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Fluff is good. Fluff is wise. Tee hee
squeaky521 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I for one enjoy the 'wordy, setting-up-backround' chapters. I've read too many stories that don't have that, and to be frank, they aren't as good! Keep up the writing style that you're comfy with. Great story so far!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
Ooh wow, kind of gritty and sweet at the same time :) brilliant!
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 24 . 3/19/2013
I actually read this story on another site (archiveofourown . org) and commented/reviewed it there but just wanted to drop a line of review here as well, since FanFiction is where I usually peruse for good fanfics. So if you're a potential reader - READ THIS! This is one of the best HP fics out there (and believe me, I've read hundreds, if not thousands of 20K fics over the years) - you absolutely will not be disappointed by the quality of this story. In a single word, the only way to describe it would be...beautiful.
memorieslost05 chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
Debating on whether to murder or marry you for the last two chapters... Hehe. You have a wild streak of imagination and writing it into fanfiction? One of the best decisions you've ever made. Keep writing.
Liddl15 chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
Wow... This was different from anything I've read before.

I admit I really love the idea in general. Hermione taking charge and sending everyone into hiding. The fact that all of them worked themselves into high positions in the Muggle world pleases me in particular simply because I love seeing 'my' characters powerful/successful/etc.

Having Hermione die in the end.. That was truly bittersweet. I feel so sorry for Severus.

All in all it was a great AU story; lots of thought was put into their strategies and logic of their thought process. Your sense o humour was great as well and there were a lot of scenes that made me grin and laugh. It's a nice, slow-flowing writing style, too, that doesn't rush the story or make the reader feel like he's being dragged along the plot instead of being able to immerse him- or herself. I also have o admit I appreciated how you made use of some of the less popular or famous characters in a very prominent way and the way you characterized them. Ernie, Seamus and Neville in particular really struck me as well done!
I think the only thing I'd criticize is that it felt somewhat... Too short. Like the reader only got to join in at the end of the party somehow. And I admit I would have preferred (or thought more likely?) if Hermione and Severus' courtship had taken longer... Especially since they were supposed to be complete strangers... Then again, the story wasn't actually about their romance, so I'm not sure how you would have filled up the rest of the plot so maybe it's just fine as is. It's too bad there can't be sequel. -sad sigh-

Anyway, really enjoyed reading this one! Congrats and thanks!
Lydia
OpHeLiA-91 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Loved the first chapter,
Certainly going to read on, because i'm deing to know what happens next
elena chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
Beautiful. If rowling wrote darker torture scenes or was going to ship hg/ss or was gonna make the books 10 years longer i believe this is probably how she'd do it. It was very very good. N the ending was sad but suitable. It suited their romance n their depth. Amazing. Loved it.
earlyable chapter 24 . 6/14/2012
Normally I don't read these kind of stories; the ones where Voldemort wins. But this one was actually one of the best I've ever read. Its amazing and I look forward to reading some of your other stories.
Syvah chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
Very lovely story. Well written. I probably wouldn't have read it if I'd know Hermione dies though... Severus really deserves some happy in his life.

I thought it was nice, in a macabre sort of way, that the golem ripped out her heart, suggesting it was being fed her thoughts that she'd written to Severus about losing him.

Anyway, I choose to believe that Severus did, in fact, find his Hermione once more.
mes1066 chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
This story is frighteningly awesome.
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 24 . 2/25/2012
This was an amazing story. I loved it, though I was sad to see Hermione died & I absolutely cried from start to finish of this last chapter. Even given the sad ending, I'm very happy that are read this story.
The Baroness chapter 24 . 2/23/2012
So I’m going to try to write an eloquent review, despite the fact that I’m still crying. I’ve just finished reading this story, and .. I don’t even know where to begin. Perhaps with the wiping away of my tears.

I hate sad endings, absolutely detest them, so much so that I often just stop reading stories when they veer off that way, and in my memory it is forever an unfinished and constant story. And I almost did that to yours. But instead, I kept reading. It was heart wrenching, and by the time I was a quarter down the Epilogue, I was crying, and the tears only got more persistent.

But what an amazing story you have written! Such a tale you have weaved, so many intricate strands all together, forming a perfect universe. You’ve outdone yourself, and impressed many readers other than just myself. Despite my bias toward sad endings, I loved the story as a whole. I was raptly enthralled throughout.

You write wonderfully, and I look forward to reading your other stories in the future.