Reviews for Rocket Academy
nocloudypooh chapter 27 . 3/21
Like this story! Agree with previous reviews that chapter 7 was the best (and so funny!) and that climax was confusing. The fact that they travelled to the past before everything is erased was lost in the commotion. And if we want to be nitpicky about plotholes, they returned to the point when rocket took over so it questionable if dawn's and paul's parents met each other already. Also, Leaf was the catalyst for maby things, so if future Leaf didnt exist, could Paul abd Dawn know each other? And aren't they supposed to be fighting all the time when they were young?

I do however love the way you write Dawn and Paul, and I particularly like your OC Raven. Ascot was nice too but more details could have been given about them? Like why do they have poor relationship with their parents. Lyra was too fleeting a character I feel, even though she is supposed to be Ho-oh
Luv dawnpaul chapter 26 . 11/27/2015
This is the best story and saddest chapter
TheRoseRedReaper chapter 27 . 3/10/2015
Oh my gosh this was the best thing I have ever read! I couldn't stop reading it! Ah, I so love a good story. Thank you so much for writing this.
PolarDawn chapter 27 . 3/3/2015
An interesting story... My only real qualm is that the climax was a bit... confusing.
pinkdogtags chapter 27 . 1/11/2015
Yay! Happy ending! Lol, I'm so sorry I didn't review all the chapters but that would be a lot, ya know? So, I read the story and reviewed the last chapter. But that's off topic. I love how you put so much emotion into your story, and I do appreciate the ending. Although, I really had thought Raven would remember everything since she's sorta psychic. But, whatever. This story really caught my attention and I like it so much! It's definitely going onto my favorites list. :)
Minky2000 chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
Amazing:OOOOOO! I couldn't stop reading ! I'm sad that it ended though XD and so annoyed that they had to forget anything !XD I'm just sad now that it's all over and they didn't remember but I'm happy because it's good to have a different story and not everything ends perfectly ;) :D it's life! Amazing workkkk ! I haven't done a review because I'm too busy reading ! :DDD MEW :3
ImitationEve chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
nice ending thanx for sharing ur story
ImitationEve chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
i hope its Dawn that Paul likes
ImitationEve chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
nice start! i thought May will like Drew but i guess it will change,maybe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I literally read this all over and over again. It's just soooo good.

I hope u update soon. can't wait!
ThePotterheadGirl chapter 27 . 9/14/2013
I saw your story and it got me hooked up, so I read all 27 chapters in, literally, a day. I see that you have done it quite a long ago, but I hope my review gets to you anyway. I loved your story, it was so well written and the plot was incredibly good. You have some writing skills, I must say. :)
lovespokemon chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
Kitsune300 chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
... I just exploded with feels all over again DDX
*Curls up in corner* Woah, I forgot how sad it was.. But it was still amazing! :"DD
Kitsune300 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
:DD I decided to re-read this as seeing its one of my faverite fanfictions :"DD Mabye I'll get my old inspiration back. Cant wait to re-live all of the epic moments ;D
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
No matter how many times I re-read this chapter, no matter how long or short it's been since I re-read the chapter, my stomach always ends up with a stitch or a cramp from laughing so hard.

This chapter is, without a doubt, a masterpiece.

Along with the rest of the story.

But yeah; well done. :33