Reviews for Rocket Academy
TheRoseRedReaper chapter 27 . 3/10
Oh my gosh this was the best thing I have ever read! I couldn't stop reading it! Ah, I so love a good story. Thank you so much for writing this.
PolarDawn chapter 27 . 3/3
An interesting story... My only real qualm is that the climax was a bit... confusing.
pinkdogtags chapter 27 . 1/11
Yay! Happy ending! Lol, I'm so sorry I didn't review all the chapters but that would be a lot, ya know? So, I read the story and reviewed the last chapter. But that's off topic. I love how you put so much emotion into your story, and I do appreciate the ending. Although, I really had thought Raven would remember everything since she's sorta psychic. But, whatever. This story really caught my attention and I like it so much! It's definitely going onto my favorites list. :)
Minky2000 chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
Amazing:OOOOOO! I couldn't stop reading ! I'm sad that it ended though XD and so annoyed that they had to forget anything !XD I'm just sad now that it's all over and they didn't remember but I'm happy because it's good to have a different story and not everything ends perfectly ;) :D it's life! Amazing workkkk ! I haven't done a review because I'm too busy reading ! :DDD MEW :3
Imitating Eve chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
nice ending thanx for sharing ur story
Imitating Eve chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
i hope its Dawn that Paul likes
Imitating Eve chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
nice start! i thought May will like Drew but i guess it will change,maybe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I literally read this all over and over again. It's just soooo good.

I hope u update soon. can't wait!
ThePotterheadGirl chapter 27 . 9/14/2013
I saw your story and it got me hooked up, so I read all 27 chapters in, literally, a day. I see that you have done it quite a long ago, but I hope my review gets to you anyway. I loved your story, it was so well written and the plot was incredibly good. You have some writing skills, I must say. :)
lovespokemon chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
BESTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! THANK U 4 THE FANFIC
Kitsune300 chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
... I just exploded with feels all over again DDX
*Curls up in corner* Woah, I forgot how sad it was.. But it was still amazing! :"DD
Kitsune300 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
:DD I decided to re-read this as seeing its one of my faverite fanfictions :"DD Mabye I'll get my old inspiration back. Cant wait to re-live all of the epic moments ;D
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
No matter how many times I re-read this chapter, no matter how long or short it's been since I re-read the chapter, my stomach always ends up with a stitch or a cramp from laughing so hard.

This chapter is, without a doubt, a masterpiece.

Along with the rest of the story.

But yeah; well done. :33
xxNotActiveAnymoreSorryxx chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
Wow...just Wow. Where the hell did you come up with something as amazing as that? I just... I'm speechless. It was one of the best stories I've ever read. Talk about an instant favorite! I mean the last chapter, I was all 'She did NOT just kill Paul!' and then 'OMG, SHE DID, SHE KILLED HIM!' but finally I was like 'Yay, everyone's happy again! XD' Sorry, I tend to voice out my thoughts a lot. Anyway, I literally cried when Paul died, I mean for a grouchy guy, he does get pretty attachable. I loved the way everything was pre-planned, it's like everything's moving in one big loop. It really reminded me of this movie Dé Ja Vu. I loved how different it was and it basically screamed originality. You truly are a gifted authoress, Thank You so much for writing such an amazing story.
Kaurz9802
Kimmytrainer chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
Okay while I'm super sad that none of them remember, I'm excited to read the sequel! I hope it's as good as this one, because this was terrific!