Reviews for Becoming Denali
B4bidden.Products chapter 6 . 10/29
Pls update was really enjoying the story
mark.tiltman chapter 6 . 10/15
update please this story is great
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 9/5
Hello, just finished re-reading this. will it be continued.
Aki02 chapter 6 . 8/8
que manera de cortar la historia espero que actualices en algĂșn momento mas pronto que tarde despuĂ©s de todo la esperanza es lo ultimo que se pierde.
KlausMikelson chapter 1 . 8/6
are you ever going to update? chapter 6 . 7/13
please...please write the next chapter! i literally can't take the suspense of the cliffhanger.. its too much :P! But i really love this story and hope you continue it at some point :)
MathildeM chapter 6 . 6/29
ha ! such a great story ! i'd like to read more !
i enjoy the way you made Bella grow up, become Isabella, fierce independant woman, yeah !
but seriously this was promising...
thank you for sharing, and if you feel like getting back to it, i'll be waiting ;o)
Akqz16 chapter 6 . 5/20
realmente lo dejaste en la parte mas interesante
tks tks
ritzkiaprilia chapter 6 . 4/14
Damn, a cliffhanger
please, please continue this awesome story
kamonwan9952 chapter 6 . 4/9
wow, your writing is incredible loving it! the story-line is really good too! now i only need chaapters and daily updates ahah no maybe 2 a week or something ahah.
Anyways. I totally knew she (bella) wasn't going to scream when she was being turned ;) being all shield and strong, but then she screamed and my heart was pounding so hard of ecxitment but then i saw there wasn't a next chapter lols. XD
anyways, i hope, reallly hope u're going to update even if its been years cause this story is amazingly good, imo.
Looking forwards to when bella wakes up like holsnap, she's surely super gorgeous, yaas.
This is really good; sad that it's been incomplete for a while but I hope you'll finish it someday soon.
Thewaspscankles chapter 5 . 1/6
This story is absolutely amazing. I sincerely hope you do find yourself with some spare time to update this. Thank you for sharing!
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
More, please! With a cherry on top?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
To reuse your own But I'd always be looking out for threats, and assessing dangers, and identifying exits and stuff. Call me paranoid if you want, but I'd seen what these suckers could do and I wasn't taking any chances.

I can identify with Bella living a place that is shaped by violence (Israel). When I first arrived to the U.S. that is exactly what I did and I still do and I'm no paranoid it's called survival or fight or flight
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I hope you update one day