Reviews for Becoming Denali
Akqz16 chapter 6 . 5/20
mierda...
realmente lo dejaste en la parte mas interesante
tks tks
ritzkiaprilia chapter 6 . 4/14
Damn, a cliffhanger
please, please continue this awesome story
kamonwan9952 chapter 6 . 4/9
OH HELL NOO THIS CANT BE OVER I NEED CH 7 AND 8 AND 20!
wow, your writing is incredible loving it! the story-line is really good too! now i only need chaapters and daily updates ahah no maybe 2 a week or something ahah.
Anyways. I totally knew she (bella) wasn't going to scream when she was being turned ;) being all shield and strong, but then she screamed and my heart was pounding so hard of ecxitment but then i saw there wasn't a next chapter lols. XD
anyways, i hope, reallly hope u're going to update even if its been years cause this story is amazingly good, imo.
Looking forwards to when bella wakes up like holsnap, she's surely super gorgeous, yaas.
This is really good; sad that it's been incomplete for a while but I hope you'll finish it someday soon.
Thewaspscankles chapter 5 . 1/6
This story is absolutely amazing. I sincerely hope you do find yourself with some spare time to update this. Thank you for sharing!
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
More, please! With a cherry on top?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
To reuse your own But I'd always be looking out for threats, and assessing dangers, and identifying exits and stuff. Call me paranoid if you want, but I'd seen what these suckers could do and I wasn't taking any chances.

I can identify with Bella living a place that is shaped by violence (Israel). When I first arrived to the U.S. that is exactly what I did and I still do and I'm no paranoid it's called survival or fight or flight
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I hope you update one day
Sk8rgrl69 chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
This is fracking fabulous I love it please keep going please!
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
please comeback and update this author. or please someone continue this anyone out there
BlackHawkDwn chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Love it! Wish there were more chapters I was really hooked on it
Lady takahashiblu chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Lowl Keep it coming
fongstar5 chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
I love this story. And this version of Bella. I hope you continue so we can see Bella as a vampire!
EvanStorm chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Great story so far. Please continue. There isn't enough of these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Yo! You still alive? 'Cause I could formulate a thousand of thoughts on how this will go on and it won't be a quarter satisfying as your actual update. Sucks, 'cause this is really awesome.