Reviews for Becoming Denali
hulagal13 chapter 6 . 4/16
I love it! I wish u would write more
jazzybaee chapter 6 . 4/6
Come back! Update soon!
Sunne240 chapter 6 . 2/19
Great story. I love Isabella.
Stargazer1364 chapter 6 . 1/26
Please, for the love of God and all that is Holy, please post the next chapter soon! O.O O.O GOOD GOD!
makoto-18 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Just wondering why you haven't continued this...such a great story so far
Baccan chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Impressive! I'm loving this fic, please continue with it. :)
ZIrvs chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
I like this Isabella, she's not the pathetic thing in the books or movies. And I'm loving the way you are adding to her natural observer traits by providing a story for them.
All in all I'm loving how this story is going so far and I can't wait for more.

ZIrvs
Leez chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
You ever gonna get off ur ass and come back to us? Cos no offense; but leaving us at this poit in the story, on one of the worst damn cliffhangers I've ever seen is a clear dick move. This has to be one of he best starts to any story that I've ever read for a Twilight fic, and your done a great job in gettin us all invested into the story. But are you ever gonna come back to this story/ fic? Cos right now you've left us for pretty much 2.5 YEARs on one of the worst cliffhangers I've ever seen.

Hopin to hear from you soon,

Best Regards,

Leez
Michi the Mischievous chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Oh man! I so can't believe you left us at one hell of a cliffhanger like that! *sighs* Well I shall hope that someday you come back and finish this astounding story that I and my wife adore.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
its good
I heart vamps chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Please update soon
FabPezBerry78 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
I devoured the six chapters in a single time and I hope you have not abandoned because your fiction and has really great so soon :)
underscore65 chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
was this story abandoned? because i love the way you started it
jenn008 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Update soon!
dragon matt blue chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
great ch and hope for more updates