Reviews for In the Elevator
Crimson.Siberia chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awwww! It's so adorable! _ I love it so much! Thank you for the story! 3
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was so sweet! Poor Gibbs, though. I don't know what would be worse, his "little girl" being pregnant or his "kid" being the father! Either way, you did a great job writing it.
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
awwww, way cute! i absolutely loved it!
C. E. Mott chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is so sweet! I like how Gibbs remembered Kelly. Good writing!
Jesusrocks chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aw! Too cute :D Great job on everything, the writing, the characters, everything. It made me squee and just smile.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Love it, thank you so much!

-curledruler
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
"He sounded like some scared teenage nerd apologizing to the father of the girl he knocked up. After a moment, Gibbs realized that's exactly what McGee thought he was: the nerdy little probie who'd gotten Gibbs's little girl – his "favorite" as Ziva put it – pregnant. And if it was anyone else, Gibbs knew that he would be going for his old sniper rifle. But it's not anyone else. It's McGee. Tim. Abby's Timmy. Tony's probie. Their collective geek. Gibbs's man. Gibbs's son." - AW! at how adorable Gibbs' thoughts were there, IMO.

AW! at how totally cute this whole ficlet was.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awwwwwwwww and the others have to find out ... eventually lol
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
wow...now I'm trying to figure out what Gibbs reaction would really be if Tim just blurted that out on the show. Geez...

good story, I liked it :) I always want M&A to be together, they're so cute. And yeah, Tim would be a good daddy. thanks :)
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Your dailogue was great in this.