Reviews for What You Don't Know
Vamps09 chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Loved this one too, great story!
Debbie White chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Great story I loved it! :-)
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Holy moly . . . that's a lot of children . . . six, if I'm counting correctly . . . goodness. I love that they went back to the cabin for the summer . . . fix the bad memory with new ones. Charlie must be elated to have all his grandchildren there . . . I wonder if any of them will want to ba a park ranger? hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Boy, that was quick . . . I'm glad you had him propose first, before she announced she was pregnant again. Esme and Carlisle thinking that Bella was nineteen, and not twenty-six, was amusing. The minute they announced they were getting married . . . everything turned the other direction. Now all parents are happy. Charlie being remorseful that he didn't give Edward the information all those years ago was sad. Of course he did the right thing back then by not giving her info out, but to find out later that he is Charlie's dad . . . poor Charlie . . . there is no good way around that unfortunately.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Okay, their sex life it awkward and weird. Once again, she loses control around him . . . and he is left thoughtless . . . without protection . . . not once but twice? You would think after her bawling herself to sleep the night before, because of the unprotected sex disaster, that when he found himself in her when he woke up, he would've immediately pulled out of her. Instead, the man that has had 'several women' through the years, has suddenly forgotten how to put on a condom? And what's with her? She let's him do this to her? And then has the audacity to start crying when it is over? This is just not normal. She had the control to stop it . . . both times . . . shaking my head.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Very important conversation they had there. He's beginning to see what he missed out on. He's trying to get her to understand how difficult it'll be for him to abstain from sex. He is definitely going about it the wrong way though. She does have her values in place for a reason . . . that reason being him. Perhaps, only the two of them together can get past both of their problems. Him being too pushy for sex and her being too timid from sex. Quite the cunumdrum.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Wow. You'd hinted that she didn't have sex with James, but didn't out right say it. To learn she's not been with anyone she that day with Edward was kind of surprising. I guess, if that's your one experience . . . that it hurts and you get pregnant . . . I can see her reasoning. My first time didn't hurt. I learned, as with quite a few other women, that their first time didn't hurt either. However, I've heard quite a few women say it was absolutley painfully horrible. Good to know both versions exist. I like that he wants to try a relationship with her. I also really liked that her libido kicked into high gear when he kissed her. Proving that the fire can, and most likely will, ignite again with these two. That is, if Edward can keep it in his pants long enough to make an impression on her.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Wow, Jasper sure had verbal vomit. At least she got the rundown on why he never returned . . . and we now know why, when he did, Charlie wouldn't give him any info on Bella. Bella was right though, he certainly didn't try hard enough. Also, very glad that Alice was there when Edward exploded and threatened to take Charlie from Bella. I loved that she went agro on his ass and jumped him . . . Punching and screaming the whole time. That is really fucked up, what that Jane chick did to him . . . no wonder he is so sceptical of women. It explains why he spoke to the doctor and asked about the time they had sex and when she would've given birth. I'm very glad she explained to him what happened between them . . . and more importantly, that he seems to be quite remorseful about it. Good, he should be. Crappy circumstances all around :(
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
He was searching for her for years, and Charli didn't let him know . . . nor did he let Bella know he came looking for her. What a piece of work Charlie is! What just because she got pregnant? You would think a father would want the daughter to find the father of her child. I have no idea if that happened or not . . . Just speculation . . . so I'm going to read on to find out what did happen.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Wow, that was a massive time jump . . . but you wrote is so well . . . just finding out she was pregnant from passing out in gym . . . to being devastated . . . to deciding to keep him . . . the sucky part, was when Edward ran out with Tanya hot on his heels yelling about they were supposed to get engaged . . . made even suckier, yes I made that word up, by him coming by her and he didn't even remember her at all. She has your son! From you stealing her virginity! Gah!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
He took her . . . without asking first . . . even though she was all over him and really loving it at first. How did he not notice that she bled . . . on him? That she was crying? So not good. Let me guess, she's pregnant? And, he won't believe her when she does eventually find him? This derails her plans for the rest of high school and college. Meanwhile, he's just living his life somewhere. Probably back to her whoring ways. How very interesting. It's only chapter two of ten, so it should resolve quickly. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Really cute start. I loved the ending when she overheard them discussing Edward being thwarted . . . and him swearing she was checking him out. Good giggles in this one. Thank goodness for our iPads to read on now . . . or Kindles . . . so we don't have to hide our smut . . . or, throw it in a fire . . . that was funny!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
So fun.
ImYours1901 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Aww, a short and sweet story. Loved it! X
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
damn woman why do you write such great stories I don't ever want them to end that is why your such a GREAT WRITTER THANK YOU THANK YOU