Reviews for What You Don't Know
MsLiss chapter 8 . 5/16
WTF?
What a jump in their relationship.
But can I just point out, Edward is still a taking asshole.
He never asks. He is cavallair and uncaring to the consequences.
Please have Bella get the morning after pill in the next chapter ...PLEASE!
MsLiss chapter 7 . 5/16
What on earth as Edwards point?
Um really weird and inappropriate.
i'm glad he dropped it.

Such a hard life not having sex for three weeks. Such hardship *sarcasm**
I'm sorry I still don't like him
MsLiss chapter 6 . 5/16
well that was weird
and oh hey Edward you're still a manwhore.
MsLiss chapter 3 . 5/16
What an asshole
MsLiss chapter 2 . 5/16
That's just awful
and the problem with rape.
He didn't ask.
She didn't say anything
kfoll chapter 6 . 5/13
Oh yes. This will be a good, sexually equal relationship.
She's a one time, born again virgin (isn't she always) and he's a complete whore.
Shakes head.
kfoll chapter 4 . 5/13
Yeah, she meant so much to him that he doesn't even recognise her and has been fucking his way across America!
Give me strength.
Vamps09 chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Loved this one too, great story!
Debbie White chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Great story I loved it! :-)
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Holy moly . . . that's a lot of children . . . six, if I'm counting correctly . . . goodness. I love that they went back to the cabin for the summer . . . fix the bad memory with new ones. Charlie must be elated to have all his grandchildren there . . . I wonder if any of them will want to ba a park ranger? hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Boy, that was quick . . . I'm glad you had him propose first, before she announced she was pregnant again. Esme and Carlisle thinking that Bella was nineteen, and not twenty-six, was amusing. The minute they announced they were getting married . . . everything turned the other direction. Now all parents are happy. Charlie being remorseful that he didn't give Edward the information all those years ago was sad. Of course he did the right thing back then by not giving her info out, but to find out later that he is Charlie's dad . . . poor Charlie . . . there is no good way around that unfortunately.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Okay, their sex life it awkward and weird. Once again, she loses control around him . . . and he is left thoughtless . . . without protection . . . not once but twice? You would think after her bawling herself to sleep the night before, because of the unprotected sex disaster, that when he found himself in her when he woke up, he would've immediately pulled out of her. Instead, the man that has had 'several women' through the years, has suddenly forgotten how to put on a condom? And what's with her? She let's him do this to her? And then has the audacity to start crying when it is over? This is just not normal. She had the control to stop it . . . both times . . . shaking my head.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Very important conversation they had there. He's beginning to see what he missed out on. He's trying to get her to understand how difficult it'll be for him to abstain from sex. He is definitely going about it the wrong way though. She does have her values in place for a reason . . . that reason being him. Perhaps, only the two of them together can get past both of their problems. Him being too pushy for sex and her being too timid from sex. Quite the cunumdrum.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Wow. You'd hinted that she didn't have sex with James, but didn't out right say it. To learn she's not been with anyone she that day with Edward was kind of surprising. I guess, if that's your one experience . . . that it hurts and you get pregnant . . . I can see her reasoning. My first time didn't hurt. I learned, as with quite a few other women, that their first time didn't hurt either. However, I've heard quite a few women say it was absolutley painfully horrible. Good to know both versions exist. I like that he wants to try a relationship with her. I also really liked that her libido kicked into high gear when he kissed her. Proving that the fire can, and most likely will, ignite again with these two. That is, if Edward can keep it in his pants long enough to make an impression on her.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Wow, Jasper sure had verbal vomit. At least she got the rundown on why he never returned . . . and we now know why, when he did, Charlie wouldn't give him any info on Bella. Bella was right though, he certainly didn't try hard enough. Also, very glad that Alice was there when Edward exploded and threatened to take Charlie from Bella. I loved that she went agro on his ass and jumped him . . . Punching and screaming the whole time. That is really fucked up, what that Jane chick did to him . . . no wonder he is so sceptical of women. It explains why he spoke to the doctor and asked about the time they had sex and when she would've given birth. I'm very glad she explained to him what happened between them . . . and more importantly, that he seems to be quite remorseful about it. Good, he should be. Crappy circumstances all around :(