Reviews for The Mark
Guest chapter 23 . 14h
I really hope you continue with this story very good I love to read your work and it's nice to see that you enjoy writing this I'll keep an eye out for anymore of your stories and will support you in any verbal not monetary(because I don't have much money) way I can have a nice day Sincerely_Dragon
EvilShrub chapter 12 . 4/13
The story is going well so far..., I'll wait for the rest to conclude.
James chapter 23 . 4/6
Lovely fic! I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you continue it one day.. It's kinda sad to see that it was updated back in 2012 but anyway, I'm looking forward to the rest of the story. You've done an awesome job!
Jantul153 chapter 20 . 3/5
Please come back, please give us an answer. Please...

Look, you might now be a successful writer as you said you one day would in your bio. You might now be writing bestselling books or making music. But please, look back to where you started, one day you just left us without warning, and we hoped you would one day come back.

Its been more than a year since you left, why? Why would you leave a small community of people that loves your stories, why would you forget about where you started as a writer? Why?

If you're reading this, mr. nightshadowdark, please take your time to remember about us, about your stories, about the whole FF community, and please give us an answer why you left and forgotten about your masterpieces here. Please sir author, continue your stories and give them definite endings, or you could hand your account over to someone else worthy enough to have it

Just please, dont leave us hanging
continue the story. too big of a cliff hanger
Vixal chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
Can we please have more chapters?
Curono x Gardevoir chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
this is a magnificent story I really like it please continue it
Vengeance of the Damned chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
Its really sad to see a very well written story, one I happen to like a lot, go untouched for as long as it has...I beg of you, for the sake of all of the people who like this story, update it.
rhypirior100 chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
make more
RealBoy455 chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
PLEASE make more chapters
Ryan Waterman chapter 23 . 4/11/2015
It kills me to read an amazing story like this, unfinished, and find that its been ditched for over a year. Please please please come back, I really want this story to continue, as I'm sure that many other people do as well.
Best Regards,
Ryen
J chapter 23 . 3/22/2015
Whens the next chapter coming?
ElijahEvans chapter 20 . 3/5/2015
why the hell didn't grace just rip this piece of shit in half
real boy 207 chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
can u make more chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
i hope that fucking psychopath gets his! fucking crazy story! sorry about the profanity but what the holy violent fucking scene