Reviews for The Mark
Curono x Gardevoir chapter 23 . 8/13
this is a magnificent story I really like it please continue it
Vulthurin chapter 23 . 7/23
Its really sad to see a very well written story, one I happen to like a lot, go untouched for as long as it has...I beg of you, for the sake of all of the people who like this story, update it.
rhypirior100 chapter 23 . 6/16
make more
RealBoy455 chapter 8 . 5/6
PLEASE make more chapters
thunderstrike0024 chapter 23 . 4/11
It kills me to read an amazing story like this, unfinished, and find that its been ditched for over a year. Please please please come back, I really want this story to continue, as I'm sure that many other people do as well.
Best Regards,
Ryen
J chapter 23 . 3/22
Whens the next chapter coming?
ElijahEvans chapter 20 . 3/5
why the hell didn't grace just rip this piece of shit in half
real boy 207 chapter 23 . 2/28
can u make more chapters
i hope that fucking psychopath gets his! fucking crazy story! sorry about the profanity but what the holy violent fucking scene
duncan816 chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh please man don't become one of those awesome writers and just ditch a story and never come back! It fills me with sadness and despair when I see/read a really good pokemon fanfic and see it's not done AND it hasn't been updated in a year... Just please come back, it'd be nice to know that you're still alive.

Sincerely;
Duncan
pixelation fox chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
soo... is there other chapters in this story?
CaLeB chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
This is looking really good so far! But just for the record earlier you said that dark pulse came from a Sableye, and now it says Gengar. But I really like the plot! The part with his mother will probably give me nightmares though...
Randomguy H.Q chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
When Lucy burst into the room, I instantly was all like, "Yeah! Kick the Alakazam's butt!" But then Seth's mother's head gets chopped off. *vomits* Bleh... At least Alakazam was knocked out, right? But Lucy was too slow for Sanic and failed to save Seth's mom. But she tried... Great chapter, br thank god it's rated M because that part matches up with the criteria fir M rated fictions perfectly. Love this story so far, I can't wait to see the end. Wait, I can wait so the story's longer.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
good job on the forgiveness part. i agree.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2014