Reviews for Chasing after dreams
Jaden chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Can't wait till the next chapter!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Well, I guess I'll have to read this new story. May I submit the Capricorns to the story?
brisingr chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Make the fruit cool... A logia(Something that make her imune to water :p)? or some really powerful zoans ones mystical class.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Wait... Was that MY Showtarou in the dojo scene?

Who were the pirates who snuck up on Anne and her boat?

By the way, "One Piece: Parallel Works" is undergoing a re-write.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
It's a coincidence that you posted the next chapter of this fic the day after I post the end of the Intro/Buggy the Clown Arc of One Piece: Parallel Works. Small world, huh?

Would you like to include my OC crew, the Capricorn Pirates, as allies to Anne's pirate crew? If I need to limit the amount of characters (since there are a lot), how many should I lend out?
ChibiNoel chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Supper!

xx
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Devil Fruit - Maybe a fruit that shrinks people or has them swap bodies

Hat - How about something unique since half of the people in One Piece wear hats? I was thinking of a pharoah hat or sombrero

Something from Shanks - The only thing I can seriously think of is a Swiss army kife.

The name - Since Anne has ties to Ace and Ace was a member of the Spade Pirates, maybe something to do with cards (except Heart Pirates since that's Law's crew)

Allies or enemy pirates - You're free to use my OC pirate crew, the Capricorn Pirates, even though I have a lot of members.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is going to be another great voyage!

By the way, I started my One Piece story with my OCs called, "One Piece: Parallel Works", and it also starts during the events at Marineford. However, my captain doesn't set off until two years lated.