Reviews for Shards of a Dream
gosai-girl chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Okay, so I decided to review this chapter, too. I absolutely LOVE the universe you've created. I want a Desmond fix, but I really like the way you've given us an idea of his situation through his ancestor's eyes. That is what Desmond is seeing and experiencing, but he can still hear the doctors as they freak out over whatever is happening to him! I NEED TO KNOW! What's wrong with Desmond?

Oh, I forgot the mention in the last review... I absolutely LOVE how you've included the ancestors as well. and this chapter has made me desperate for more on Altair's situation... What's going on? I'm intrigued.

You can't end the chapter on a note like that! Why would the doctor lie to Lucy? That's not even legal!

Update! I need it.
gosai-girl chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
I just started reading your story tonight, but I have to say, I already love it. I really like that you kept Lucy alive, and I like the idea of Shaun and Rebecca saving her... I mean, it sucks that they abandoned Desmond and he was captured, but it's understandable, and it makes for a whole plot line.

The line about the virtual tumble weed made me laugh. I wasn't going to leave a review until the last chapter, but it's always lines like that, that are interesting and that take a different perspective on things that catch my attention and inspire me to commend the authors for it. *commends* haha

I absolutely LOVED the transition between the Animus loading screen and the memory- the kiss with Lucy fading into the ancestor's kiss with his lover/wife (whoever this new ancestor is- looking forward to finding out). That was just amazing.

Hopefully Desmond will find his way out(slash be-broken-out) so he can share an actual kiss with Lucy! Woo! Now I must continue reading.. Great work, and keep updating!
Badluckgirl11 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Well I hope you finish the story and that the new one makes you happy. I really enjoyed reading Shards of a Dream.

Also you might want to know this. I saw a "sneak peak" of Assassins Creed: Revelations and it was of Desmond stuck in the animus and the story you are or were writing is kind of like that.

So I just wanted you to know that. Here's the link if you want to check it out.

revelations/en-US/home/ Its called Desmond's Journey

Distinti saluti

KmZ
Vesa290 chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
cool!*w* So Lucy was unconscious for more than a week! The plot begins being more complicated than i tought! i like it! BUt, sorry, i need read also about ezio, my lovely ezio, but, more important, i need to know what is the rule of altair and ezio in this story!_
A Beautiful Oblivion chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Hmm... I'm a bit confused. Who was that at the end? Other than that, it was really good :) I loved the virtual tumbleweed :D
Vesa290 chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Welcome back!0 I was so worried! T_T But now i'm glad!

I love Desmond so for me it's not a problem this chapter!XD I like it! ;)

It's so strange what happens to Des in this moment... Lucy... The ancestor... So strange...and i don't know... scared? O_o maybe... because i think: In his normal condition he didin't want to do it! I hope you can (can not must)update it very soon... I'll wait! ;)
xXfigxXD chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Needles! DX

lol. No,but this was a good chapter (:
A Beautiful Oblivion chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Ooh, I like this story :D I love your writing style, and I'm looking forward to more _
Vesa290 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Oh my god!0_0 Noooooooooooo! Desmond! What are they doing to you? My lovely des! ç_ç

Shaun is very clever! I have a lot of respect for him!

But...Why Rebecca drives!XD

Your chapter, also without Altair and Ezio, is fantastic! Very very good! :D
Descy chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
More, please! :D I liked chapter III :)
Astenbuad chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
awesome story please don't stop i just finished an Assassins Creed marathon i love your story and how you've managed to blend both Altair and Azio into the story too update soon
Descy chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
This seems to be a very interesting story :D

I'd love to read more :)
Vesa290 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
These two chapter are fantastic, really incredible!*-*

I love it! ( I love all the story with Des! -but no yaoi U_U-)

You are very good at writing! But I' m thinking why you choose to describe also Ezio and Altair...There is some significant meaning? I don't know, but i'm sure i'll understand soon or later! I'll wait for the next chapter! ;)

(PS: i'm italian, sorry for my english, i hope you can understand my problems with english grammar...")
Hodgeofpodge chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Good first chapter! I'll have the beta for it probably tomorrow.
xXfigxXD chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very nice so far. I hope you will continue with this story, it seems very promising (: