Reviews for Trials & Tribulations
Silvereye-BW chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Please for the love of Deadpool update soon. I plan on making a Rugrats All Grown Up story, and planned on using a similar thing for Angelica, but neither of her parents want her.
DJ MixDoctor chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
this story is pretty good I only have one problem (if you see caps it is me yelling but only for emphasis). INFERNAL CLIFFHANGER WHY? sorry but i hate cliffhangers i mean you get something really going then BANG
Technical Technicalities chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Probably Romance/Drama. And will u be updating?
Technical Technicalities chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I kinda like Lil/Chuckie a bit more now
Technical Technicalities chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Lil/Chuckie? Haven't given that a thought either. And I don't like Tommy/Kimi for those reasons that you stated. I love Chuckie and Tommy's friendship, they like, need each other to balance the other out, y'know?
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Nice
ebo372 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
aww, lil being jealous of angelica
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Keep it going.
David-C chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
If you think that's best?Then go for it.

Sometime it's better for a writer to start now you have idea what you want.
The Beggear chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Personally i dont see nothing wrong with the current story line but a writers gotta do,what a writers gotta do. looking forward to the new story but if you would finish this one it would be great!.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Hey, that's cool.

One suggestion; if you are rewriting, better do as a new, separate story, so we can comment it. If you just rewrite over the old chapters, the FFnet system will not allow new reviews.

Keep the good writing.
pie108 chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
So happy you decided to update you fic, the plots/story line is great but if you want some pointers here are some for your summary: "feel feelings" sounds funny you should change it to "develops feelings or have feelings" something like that. Cant wait, update soon!
PattsuanDesu chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
So...So...So AWESOME! Can't wait for the next chapter! *_*
OMG this was awesome chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Totally epic chapter! Please update it! Ignore that F..k person. He/she's just a troll.
mrskimipickles chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
woah... dude... what an emotional rollercoaster! i love it! the angst, the tears... you know, i really didnt like angelica, but this story made me like her a lot! poor her... great great job! i be reading from now on! (: