Reviews for The Sound Of Silence
Wildrose chapter 24 . 1/8/2014
Its quite confusing, truth to be told. At first I was... well, I wasnt very happy about Nikola being that childish, but after a few more chapters I was all into this utterly-complicated-I-dont-really-know-what-is-real story. It made me a lot confused, it turned the story upside down so many times... but thats what I loved the most. That it was unpreddictable. Thanks a lot. ;)
chartreuseian chapter 24 . 3/1/2012
Rah! Yet another fantastic fic! Absolutely wonderful, the jumping around did my head in in the best way possible and, if it wasn't massively late, I'd be leaving you a much longer review naming all the amazeball moments of the fic but, as it is, I'm going to go to bed now with a smile on my face (oh not like that :P). Wonderful stuff, you had me totally hooked!
Megabat chapter 24 . 2/5/2012
Well its 7.26am and as you may have guessed if your reading these reviews in order I didnt go to bed after the last story. *sigh*

But damn this was bloody awesome stuff here. I loved all the twists and as I am a sucker for Nikola angst/hurt comfort this one hit every one of my kinks. Plus a few laughs thrown in as well and a plot with more twists than a corkscrew.

So if I fall asleep in my lunch tomorrow its all you fault...*g*
Raua chapter 24 . 1/13/2012
Oooohh! This was so good and so creepy and so awesome and loads of other stuff! And each time he woke up in another dream i was like Gah not again! Epic!
Olafur Neal chapter 24 . 1/7/2012
Holy crap that story blew my mind, there were so many "WHAT!" moments and several times when I was yelling at my screen (garnering many strange looks, lol) in confusion and frustration. I loved it though! I am still slightly confused and I figure it's going to take a few more days and at least one more read before I actually understand it completely but it was excellent!
Butterflies Of Beauty chapter 24 . 1/5/2012
That was the most frustrating piece of fanfiction I have ever read. And it was awesome. Well done :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 24 . 12/13/2011
OMG! That was flipping brilliant! There were so many fake outs and twists and mindbenders...it was like Inception! I loved it! I wasn't expecting it all the be a dream. This whole fic was fake. Awesome! I enjoyed it so much! Awesome! I was just waiting for a spinning top at the end...
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
This is so exciting! This would make for a brilliant episode. Oh how I wish.
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
I'm so confused! Which reality are we in! Great story! I am so enjoying this!
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
Wow! This story has so many layers...you never know which is real!
Nazmuko chapter 24 . 12/10/2011
I just finished reading this story and I have to admit it is the most complicated and multi-layered story I've read for a long, long time. And with complicated I mean it's unpredictable and it twisted my mind into so many knots it's gonna take weeks before I can think straight again.

But despite that it was easy to read, super-exciting, full of adventure and sweet moments in good balance and great banter between Helen and Tesla. I admire how all the "What the-" -moments while reading this turned into "Well, actually I should have seen that one coming" when I read a little further.

Awesome!
EwigeStudentin chapter 24 . 11/28/2011
What a great ride! And so many interesting Teslen situations along it :D

I'm so glad that you gave Nikola the way to distinguish between dream and reality with certainty in the end :)
AzarOra chapter 24 . 11/22/2011
Oh man, this was just great. Thank You.
Musicwolf7 chapter 24 . 11/5/2011
WOW! That was mind boggling! Almost crazy! I loved it! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who relates Sanctuary to the X-Men a bit, lol. And the bad guy named Karl... I wrote an X-Men fic about a two years ago with a bad guy named 'C'arl. What is it with villians named K/Carl? Anyway, this was absolutely amazing! This would make the ultimate episode, like a grand finale!
MurderousPen chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
This story has been such a mind-screw (I use the word 'screw' loosely - I have a much stornger word in mind). Maybe it doesn't help that I read this at night..But this story seriously freaked me out. This messed with my head in more ways than I can count, and I'm geniunely afraid to go to sleep now. There are seriously no words. In fact, I'm just going to go and hide in my little corner now. Mind-blowing job!