Reviews for you won't catch me around here
infinite eternity chapter 1 . 9/3
Awww why it has to be so saddddddddd
Always Cry Over Spilled Milk chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
GAWD. I almost just cried like three times. Stupid fucking Gokudera. :'''( This was so good though! *Very well written, too. I love the part that's like, "He's still waiting by the time Gokudera leaves, and on the way he thinks to himself - so this is what love looks like?" So adorably depressing!
Passing Through You chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh my god...this story was so good. It was well-written and formed so well that i just wanted to keep reading even though i'm not really into angst. At first i felt so bad for Yamamoto for what was happening to him and i was so angry and confused about what Hibari was doing. When i read the end i finally got it. Normally, I'd ask for a sequel because it's too sad to leave it this way but this is just perfect the way it is. Please continue to write such beautiful stories.
mikasaas chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is so beautifully written, but the content is so sad. Poor Yamamoto and his unwavering love and Hibari... stop making my boy suffer! This is amazing, I loved it, though I didn't understand why was Hibari so mad /
Pluma-ae chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Bouhouhou, so sad, so ... TT

It's hurt to see Yamamoto and Hibari like that... Bouhou ! Hibari, you idiot ! If you really like Yamamoto, run after him and tell him your sorry... Or please, just forgive him TT

Ooh, I love this fic...
ame to kumo chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
IT SO ANGSTY! and DARK! Feel a little bit sorry for all of them really...