Reviews for Dear Diary
wtchcool chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
"Why me?" Because your life is just like that, Rachel. Poor thing.

And Rachel is giving her brother too much credit. If he didn't follow up on his meeting with "Vanessa" within months after his sister "died", no way he was going to figure out this was his sister years later. *sighs at dumb!Vince* Remind me why we love him? Something about him being adorable?

Aw. Cali sounds cute. :)

It is just really weird that she doesn't seem to age. *stares at her*

"What kind of criminal mastermind is he?" The kind with multiple personality disorder. *hugs Peter* I'm sure there was a perfectly good explanation. Like I said, maybe Chess was the one that arranged to put her up for adoption, and you know, for such a smart kid, you'd think she'd figure out that you can't un-ring a bell.

Would like to point out that you seem to be missing a word or two. I think that should say "...I just really didn't want to talk to anyone."

Aw. You had a perfectly good AU set up here and the writers had to throw a monkey wrench into it with the one-sided Vinwell. :/ Oh well.
wtchcool chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Why yes, yes it would be wrong with this plot. But that's okay. :) Series would've been better without the Lich... wait, then I might not have written "In-Laws"... *loses train of thought*

Okay, I can't help it, I've got to point out a couple of quibbles. That should be "trying to see if they had records..." and "hardly even remembered that today..."

Aw. *Hugs Rachel* Even in this 'verse, Peter's still her father and blood is still thicker than water, despite Chess.

Onto chapter 4.
wtchcool chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Oh my god. You took the touching bit about Peter taking his daughter to ballet lessons/recitals and managed to make it creepy. *stares at stalker!Peter* Hmm. Maybe it was Chess' idea to put Rachel up for adoption? Ohhh. Wouldn't that have been tragic?

And Vince has to be the biggest blockhead here for not even trying to add two plus two, but I suppose I should just be glad he saw the resemblance to his "dead" sister. *hugs Vince*

Well, you've sure figured out a heck of an origins story for the blogger. Onto chapter 3.
wtchcool chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Ha! The fic can't wind up as Vinwell 'cause it would be incestuous! (Even if she was adopted.) Why does that bother you? That's like the best part of it... Okay, will stop pouring salt in the wound now...

They would've made good siblings in an AU, and I think that's what your plotbunny here is: an alternate reality for all of them. One where she's named Rachel instead of Jamie and Peter actually voluntarily parted with her and so on and so forth. It's an interesting twist on things. Even if you don't finish the fic, you don't have to beat yourself up over it.

Onto chapter two!
Riskreader chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Whistles... Isn't that the way you try to avoid someone & you find them everywhere you might potentially go?

Hopefully the net won't chop orwell's head off
Riskreader chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Hmmm... the whole noose effect appears to be slowly tightening around her & her allies to say nothing of her reactions to her nemeis.
Layne Kenny chapter 1 . 3/7/2011

wow, emotion. i like it, you know im a sucker for tragedy *spoiler for untiltled finals ending!* hahaha i will know the next chapter before the rest of ya'll because i live down the block! and im cool like that- she loves me NOT U! LMFAO!

love, Panda
Layne Kenny chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
first of all . .SURRYYYYYYY!(inside joke) secondly i love the fact you got into her head so well! i was amazed i though i was reading some blogs that i would find on her website. keep it up my writter friend ;D!

Love PANDA:3(another inside joke)
elsatheicequeen chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I love this story :) hope you can update soon!
Riskreader chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Whistles now the history really binds them closer I find myslef wondering if she would have left the info if she had known the consequences of her actions.

Interesting looking for how this unfolds.